Part 28

soon enough everyone arrived. 

I was standing there talking to franny and Chelsea. 

"alright guys were gonna start the video. were gonna take each of you and your gonna introduce yourself for the video." kian says. 

they walk off and start the video. 

"alright who wants to go first" jc ask. franny volunteers and walks away with them 

"alright Oscar your turn" kian yells and a guy with a backwards hat on and shorts and a t-shirt trades spots with franny. 

then it was my turn 

I stood in front of the camera. "my names y/n and you probably have no absolutely clue who I am" I laugh "alright thats good. chandler" they yell. chandler walk s up and I watch as he films his intro. 

we then walk away. 

"I wonder if were paired up." I say. "well if we can pick im picking you" chandler says putting his arm around my shoulder. 

after everyone was done filming there intros we stood in a line in front of the box. 

"alright were going to pick the guys names from this hat and there going to pick what girl they want to team up with" jc says shaking a hat filled with paper. 

he picks a name out the hat. "corbyn" kian says, "alright I pick Lera." obviously there dating. 

"alright Brian" jc says. reading his name "im gonna pick Chelsea." he says. "colby" "im going to pick stas" colby says 

"Oscar" kian says. "im going to go with y/n" he says looking at me. I immediately look at chandler. his jaw was clenched. "chandler" jc says. "uh im gonna go with Ellie" he says I look over at her and she smiles. Ellie was a beautiful girl with brown hair. I folded my arms over my chest. 

the 4 other guys picked. 

franny and Daniel. 

Jake and tara

sam and Katrina. 

heath and Maria. 

everyone was perfect in there pairs. except me and chandler. what the hell. 

"alright guys now that everyone is picked your all gonna get in the box" jc says. they open the plexiglass box and we all head in. Oscar got a corner. I was standing in front of him. 

at the other corner beside us was Ellie and chandler. 

once we were all situated they drilled the box shut. 

once the box frilled shut I just about panicked because all the people and were so close together. 

"so y/n you live here?" Oscar asked. "no were from North Carolina" I say 

"imagine driving by and seeing a bunch of people in a box" corbyn said. 

-

it was about 2 hours in and I was tired of hearing Ellie laughing at whatever chandler said. I was looking out the box towards kian and jc. "why you look so mad" bobby ask with the camera in my face. "im good" I say. Oscar wasnt a bad person and he was funny but I really wanted to be with chandler. ive talked to all the girls in here and gotten along really well with them. 

"alright were gonna do a challenge." jc says. 

"this one the girls are gone pick the number. where gonna go over here and circle a number. if you guess it you and your partner have to wear a hoodie" kian says.