Chapter 1 - Where am I?

Chapter 1~
One day I just woke up in the woods, I stayed up but I felt down again ... My feets couldn't helped me up, and I didn't know what to do. Suddenly I heard the walking from a horse, maybe there were killers or whatever. I tried to stay up fast, but everytime I felt down again. I could see them, there were four men who were on a horse. All of them wore a shoulder equipment, but there were just one and then it was too late. I was surrounded by them and then a lovely man's voice called out: "Why is that innocent looking girl alone in these dangerous woods?" . It was one of them four. He had middle-long hair and a neat beard.
I was shy, they could be killers or maybe just normal soldiers, I didn't know it but then I answered: " I don't know, ... I-I just woke up and I was here. I remembered that my village was attacked by some bandits. " ... Oh, right. Before I woke up here, I was with my family in my home village but then I... I lost my awareness..
"Oh... That poor little girl..." , said that one man , who had shorter hair and had a black beard. Then that other guy, who looked younger than the others , suggested : "We should help her to find outmore what happened to her village and her friends and family.."
"Yes, let's take her to Treville...Uhh! I'm sorry for my rudeness. I'm Aramis..", said that one man who talked with me at the beginning. "... And the others are Arthos, D'Artagnan.. Yes , he look a bit younger than us, hehe! , and that other guy is Porthos . Don't worry, we are going to help you and you'll find out what happened to your village! ".
They all smiled at me and they looked so friendly and nice. But I didn't know who they really are and I can't really trust them. Finally I had to go with them , so I could know what happened to my home village and maybe this could be a beginning of a new adventure...

________________________
##Hope you like the beginning if you liked it pls vote and write it in the comments, this was my first fan ficition :) ##