Chapter 3 - My last day?

Chapter 3~
I opened my eyes wide and that black clothes man had hold his knife ready. I stayed up right and was trying to fight against him. His face was a bit known, but I didn't know how it comes, I tried to look specifically at him, but I didn't remember. He tried to attack me but everytime I was fighting back and he couldn't hit me. I was so scared ...!
But then I felt down because my feets are giving up again from yesterday, they were still weak and I couldn't stand up again. No, that's not the right time, everytime I tried to stand up but I felt again, just like yesterday. I need help! I screamed for help, but nobody came. The man was upswing his arm with that knife on me but then everything was black....
I opened my eyes again, and I could see a face infront of my face. It was unclearly, I couldn't see it clearly..."Wake up girl, you were moving all the time.. Are you okay? Did you had a bad dream??", said a lovely and quiet voice. A little bit later I could see that person... It was Aramis he was poking at me and was smiling all the time. I laughed a bit because his poking was a bit ticklish. Finally I was very relieved that everything was just a dream.. But that man in my dreams.. I think I knew him, I can't remember.
"And?...", said Aramis and he was still looking at me, but his face was already far away from mine. "I'm okay", I answered back and stayed up. After Aramis went out of my room, I changed my clothes and prepared me for the new day. As I went out of the room, to the kitchen, I saw all of them, they were sitting on chairs and looking at me as I went out. "Good morning", said Athos. Sometimes I think that Athos is really quiet. Yesterday he didn't say one thing to me. He act like a mysterious man and maybe he was one...
Then I saw something on a table. There was a map, on it I could see my village and all the ways to it.
"Now we know, where your village is and how we come to there, and today we could set off to your village. But first of all we have to plan a strategy. Maybe they are really making a trap for us. We don't know... Everything could happen.", said Aramis. I think he was the smartest of this group, he knew a lot and I have heard that he can heal wounds of people. Wow, he was so multitalent-like...
On the evening, Captain Treville wasn't there, he was on a conference with the king. As we noticed it, we went quietly to the court and we took some weapons and equipment with us. We took the horses and we rode on them. We were on the way to the village and when we almost were there, we stopped. Aramis explained us the strategy again and then we were hidding behind some big trees. We could see some men of them and Aramis and the others were quietly shooting at them with a crossbow, so nobody could hear them shooting. After that we creeped slowly to them and we were checking out their clothes. Now I remembered... Their coat of arms had exactly the one like our village, they were some men from our village. But I didn't know who hired them and why!
We went on and they shoot them one for one as we were on the central of the village. There were some dead villagers I knew, there were also that really friendly woman who was every day talking to me and gave my some food that she made herself... Who could do that to those innocent people. They haven't done anything.. They will atone that!
A while later somebody went out of the city hall from the village.. Wait.. Moment, it was my uncle, the little brother of my father... Why is he there? Does he have something to do with it? "Psschht, be quiet..." , whispered D'Artagnan and when I saw that my uncle was hitting someone else from the village, I couldn't believed that. I was very angry, and I was no longer under control. As I wanted to went out, D'Artagnan wanted to stop me but he missed my hand and I ran out of the hiding place and shouted: "How could you do that to all those people?! Why?!"
The men were holding their weapons ready and they were everybody looking at me. "Hahahaha, I thought you were dead, my little girl. Or can I say ... My lovely niece..."
Yes, it was the man of my dreams, it was truly my uncle, I couldn't believe that but true is true.
"What have you done with my father and mother?!"
"I've just done them that, what I thought I've done to you...", he answered back.
I was full of anger and tears fell from my eyes and then: "You ... Youu freaky icy man!! How could you do that to your own family!"
It was Aramis, who was protecting me, he was standing in front of me and the other Musketeers too... My uncle laughed once again:"...hahahaah, how did you find those kind ... How was their name..? Muskecats? ... Uhmm, no ... 'King's Musketeers'... Hahaha... But this could be a really nice catch for me... ", he wasn't afraid of them: "Stop them!" The Musketeers began to shoot some of the men, and some of the men also died, but there were too much. They were so strong, that they could chained us on the walls, so we all can't move us.. My uncle was standing right infront of me and then he said: "I will come to you guys later..." He was going into the city hall again and we had no other choice as to wait. A while later my uncle was going out of the city hall again, with 5 men who had a gun in their hands. Every one man was standing infront of us. "Okay,... Guys... We just failed...", said Athos.
"It was nice to meet you." , said D'Artagnan.
Then I began to pull all the fault to me: "Sorry, it was my fault..." , I cried a bit.
Then that lovely voice said something again, it was Aramis' voice: "It wasn't your fault, it was nobody's fault... We had promised it to you, and we are gonna make it happen..!" He smiled at me and my heart was beating a bit faster... What was that feeling?...-
"Awww, that was a cute love story, but it has to end now... Does someone say something?", my uncle interrupted us.
"Yes, me. Can I ask why you are doing that... Why did you killed your own brother?", asked Athos.
"Because I want to have that village under control.. My brother didn't give me any piece of that village... And now where he's dead, I can have EVERYTHING.!... And now shoot!", said my uncle and he gave his men a signal to shoot at us...
I think it was the last moment of my life and it was also the worst... My family died and now I have nothing. In my last moment I looked once again at my necklace that my mother gave me last time... -
To be continued...

##I hope you guys liked it, if you liked it please comment and vote! It was my first fan fiction !! Found me on instagram: bbcthemusketeers##