Chapter 6 - New place, new friends

Chapter 6 ~
As we arrived at the palace, the Musketeers and I were waiting for Captain Treville. Captain Treville was with my uncle in the king's palace.. I have never thought that someone in our village could be a traitor... I was a little bit worried, that he could be executed ... But he killed my parents... I was speechless. Suddenly someone was holding my hand and that person was very warm and my heart was beating a little bit faster... Again that feeling. I looked at that person, it was... Aramis... He smiled and said: "Don't worry... Everything will be alright" My hands were surrounded by his warm hands... We both looked at each other and every second my heart was beating faster.
But then Captain Treville came from the king's palace, interrupted and said: "Your uncle is now in prison, don't worry he won't be executed."... Aramis' hands let go from my hand and he smiled: "You see... Everything will be alright, that's what I said from the beginning... " I wanted to feel his warm temperature again and I also was relieved that nothing would be happen to my uncle but he has received it, to get into prison... At least I noticed that I have nothing now... I had no family, no friends, no place of residence. Where could I live? How can I get money? And the village of my father was also destroyed... Then Captain Treville came to me and asked me a question that I couldn't really answer: "Where will you go next?" I answered: " ... I don't know.."
"Well, she doesn't have anything, her family is dead and her village is all destroyed..", interrupted Porthos and said it to Captain Treville. Treville looked like he was thinking and grinning a bit...and then he began to speak:
"Okay,... You saved my life, I owe you there. Now that I can trust you now, I have one suggestion for you. If you want,... You can stay here with us. We have everything that you need, and if you still aren't accustomed then soon you will... Don't worry. Maybe you could live on at Bonacieux' house and when you have enough livres, you can get a house for you own."
I was happy to hear that. Maybe I could begin a new life... And everything would be new. "Yes, it all seems good." , said D'Artagnan and looked at me.
"Yes, this would be also OK for me." , said Bonacieux dressed with a beautiful lightly blue dress, when she came right behind the corner. D'Artagnan looked at her and was hugging her: "You look beautiful, as always."
"Awww, thank you my dear." , said Bonacieux and she was also hugging him. Were they a couple? I thought Bonacieux would be already married to that man, who was in her house, when I was sleeping there. "How's your answer?" , asked me Captain Treville once again.. In any case I answered with: "Yes, of course. I have no other way to survive..." I smiled. "Well, then welcome" , said Aramis and he shooked my hand with his hand. And now I was allowed to live here, and I also had new friends and maybe a new "family". This means, that I could begin a brand new life!...

##So! This was the end of the First FanFiction!!! Should I go on , on that story or should I write a complete new story? About a other person, etc.. Please comment and I hope you guys liked it! ##