Chapter 5 - I can do it.

Chapter 5~
On the way to the palace we talked to each other and made a break. We got out from the horses and made us a campfire. It was dark outside. My uncle was also talking to us but a while later I saw that he wasn't tied by strings. In his hand he holded a knife but his hand was on his back, so he could hide his knife. I noticed that he was all the time looking at Captain Treville. Suddenly he was upswing his knife and he was gonna be throwing it and he said: "DIE!" and I shouted: "watch out!", I jumped to Captain Treville, so we both fell to the ground and the knife was missing us both. I was a lot scared and afraid after this... Maybe, I was too late and the knife could have met Treville? I was a bit scared, because I have never done something like that... I looked once again at him and checked him... No blood, no knife... Puuuh, he's still alive and a while later after checking him, I noticed that he was grinning a bit on me... and then the Musketeers knocked my uncle down, so my uncle couldn't move."Are you both alright? Wow girl..., you saved his life.", said D'Artagnan "it was really close", he helped me and Captain Treville to stand up and "Thank you...", said Treville to me and also to D'Artagnan... The Musketeers were tying my uncle with strings again and took all the weapons of him away. Soon it was lighter and this means it was already in the morning, we stopped at some other villages, which were in the near of mine and we brought the survived villagers to their other families. And finally we could go our way to the palace further...
To be continued...

##Sorry, that this chapter was so short because we are near at the end of the story/ fan fiction :-( but i hope you guys liked the chapter, please comment and vote! :) find me on instagram: bbcthemusketeers ##