Chapter 2 - Arrived at France's Palace

Chapter 2 ~
While we were on the way to the place of those 4 men, we were talking a lot about ourselves. Now I knew them better and I could trust them a little bit more. And finally they told me that they are the king's musketeers. What a coincidence! I just heard a lot of bad things of France and their guardians but I think it was a misunderstanding of those people.
... Arrived at the France's Palace I was shocked... It was so big and crowdy here,... how could they all live here? Compared to my village... My village would be nothing..
And then somebody laughs, and it was again that lovely voice, which sounded so reassuring. It was Aramis' voice. He was smiling and his view was on me and then he said: "Oh man, you should see how you are looking.. You really look surprised.. It's just the France's Palace."
Suddenly a other voice was talking which sounded more powerful: "Awww, come on. I think not all villages are so big like that place. Maybe it's the first time that she sees something so big like that, right?" ... It was Porthos he was trying to support me, that's cute. I nooded. And after that I was just all the time looking around. I saw a lot of people, and I was looking into an alley where I could see a market. I heard them from here, how they could scream: "Apples, ..! Fresh and yummy apples...!"
... I wanted to see all of the palace, but maybe I couldn't see it all in just one day.
A while later we arrived at a court, there were some people,.. Maybe musketeers too, who are training at the court. On the left side there was a stable, where horses were standing in it and they waited to be climb by someone... Opposite of the stable..., this means on the right side of the court was a house, there was a little bit older man standing there. He was looking at us.
"It's Treville.. I mean Captain Treville. ", said D'Artagnan and was standing right next to me. The others were already going into that house.
"Come let's go.." , D'Artagnan smiled and we went inside to the room where they were. There was a table and Treville... Errr .. I mean Captain Treville was leaning with his back on it. He looked at me and he looked really seriously.. "Don't worry, he's nice.." , whispered Aramis suddenly and smiled. "We don't know that we should trust her or not, it could be a trap for us. You guys know that a lot of people are trying to kill us, so the king is not under protection then. We can't help her easily. Although she looks so innocent. ", said Captain Treville and still was looking at me with that seriously looking. Wow... He's so careful to these guys.. But not to me...
"P-please I really need help." , I loudly said and was pleading kneel infront of him.
He was looking a while on me but then he said:
"... I'm sorry, my thoughts can't trust you.. This could be too dangerous for my Musketeers."
For a moment I was a little bit shocked, but then I knew it, he was carrying for his Musketeers , so he has to be careful and he can't trust everybody that he didn't know. Captain Treville gave me his hand so I could stand up right... My feeling were a bit sad, I looked down to the floor and then I said: "It's okay .." The Musketeers were looking at me and couldn't say anything. I turned around and went out of the door, which was right behind me...
Later I was walking around in the street market of France's Palace but when I passed a corner , someone was pulling me behind of the corner. It was D'Artagnan. "We are going to help you, don't worry. We had promised it to you! This night you are gonna sleep at the house of my lover Bonacieux. She's very nice and friendly. Come with me."
He pulled me to a house , to a little house .. and we went in it. There was a woman standing and she was gaving me her hand. I shook it with my hand and we were introducing each other... After that we ate something together and D'Artagnan left.
At that night I lay in bed in the guest room of Bonacieux ... After a while I tried to close my eyes... I slept a bit but then I woke up again... I think it was 3 o' clock in the morning ,... I don't know, but it was dark and maybe they were all asleep... Suddenly I heard some steps in my room, and then I opened my eyes and saw a black clothes man, he was holding a knife and was looking at me...
To be continued...

##Hope you guys liked that chapter, pls vote and comment what I should add! ## it's my first fan fiction :)