Chapter 4 - Help comes!

Chapter 4~
As I thought this could be my last moment...
Suddenly someone shouted "STOP, DON'T SHOOT..." with a strong voice.. And the men hasn't shoot yet. We all looked at that person...
It was Captain Treville with other Musketeers, ... I saw some of them yesterday on the court, they were training. How did he find out, that we were at the village?..- "Hahaha... Why should I stop..?" , answered my uncle. "Because these are MY Musketeers although they are stubborn... They aren't allowed to die yet. ", answered Treville back and he was grinning "but one of them 5 ... There is a girl, who has to explain everything to me...", he looked at me... I don't think this could be a good message. But... At least we became help.. I'm so happy, as I noticed that the Musketeers were all looking at me and smiled, I smiled them four back. "Go, attack them!" , Treville gave them a signal to his Musketeers , who aren't chained... They attacked the men of my uncle and a while later, the men of my uncle were all defeated and lay on the floor, some of them were dead. Except my uncle... "I was so far... But then YOU guys came ..." , my uncle kneel down. "We will bring you to the king's palace..", Treville and then he was looking at me "you too." On the way to the palace I was really afraid that something bad could happen to me... ~
To be continued...

##Sorry that the last days I couldn't post something, because I was very busy... But now I'm gonna post more and sorry too that the chapter today is very short... But hope you guys liked it... It was short because the end of the story is very near but after that story I will post another fan fiction!! :) so please wait ! ^_^##