PART 8

I fluttered my eyes open, to see a dark room. I look to my side to see jiwoo and jihyun weren't there. I bolted out the bed and rushed down the stairs not caring my hairs were a mess. I ran down the starts and ended up slipping 😅. Yoongi and the twins quickly ran out the kitchen to see me on the floor rubbing my butt in painful expression. After seeing me like that they started laughing loudly.

Me: u ungrateful kids I look after u the whole day and u laughter at me🥺🥺.
Yoongi: hahaha d-dont mind us hahaha.
Me: 😒😒
Yoongi: ok sorry come on get up.

Yoongi pulled me up bit I stumbled and ended a little to close to him. I blushed but I heard him giggling, he bent down a bit and raised his hands to my head to fixed my hair.

Yoongi: done it's all good now. Come on let's have dinner I cooked. (Pulls me into the kitchen)
Me: u can cook?
Yoongi: of course. Here taste this.

He brought a spoon full of kimchi fried rice to my mouth. I took a bite and damn it was good.

Me: 👍hmmm soo good.
Yoongi: (giggle) thanks. Now come sit and eat with us.
Jiwoo: unnie are u ok now?
Me: yes sweetie I'm all good.
Jihyung: okiee, I'll feed u nonna.
Jiwoo: but I wanna feed unnie.
Me: umm aren't I suppose to feed you two, not the other way round.
Yoongi: doesn't matter they always wanna feed instead of being fed.
Jihyung: yes and as the oldest twin I should feed nonna.
Jiwoo: but I'm unnie's favorite.
Jihyung: no I'm her favorite.
Me: kids ur both my favorite ok. Now u finish ur dinner don't fight plz.
Yoongi: yes so whoever finishes first will get to feed y/n.
Jiwoo: really
Jihyung: ok I'm in.

The kids started eating quickly while I and yoongi just laughed. But luckily there wasn't much food left in their plate so they didn't choke or anything. At the end they both fed me while I giggled and eat. After dinner I was helping yoongi clean the kitchen while the twins watched TV.

Me: when are ur parents going to come home yoongi?
Yoongi: tey said they'll be back by 9 or 10.
Me: oo.... It's 8 now. BTW what time did the kids wake up.
Yoongi: they got up at 6:30.
Me: they only slept for an hours.
Yoongi: yep.
Me: now I'm embarrassed I slept for so long.
Yoongi: 😂it's ok u looked really tired.
Me: 😅😅

I, yoongi, jihyung and jiwoo watched a bit of tv and played games. After an hour the kids started yawning and rubbing their eyes.

Me: come on kids let's put u to sleep.
Jiwoo: but I want to stay up more.
Jihyung: yes nonna I'm not sleepy.
Me: but it's time for bed.
Jiwoo &jihyung: plzzzz we wat to stay up more🥺🥺🥺
Yoongi: kids listen to her or y/n won't come to take care of u tomorrow.
Jiwoo: ur mean oppa.
Jihyung: nonna will u really not come.
Me: I'll come early tomorrow if u sleep now.
Jiwoo&jihyung: ok.... (Pout)

I carried both of them to the bed and tucked them in. I stayed there patting their back till they fell asleep. After they fell asleep I quietly closed the door and went down. I went down stairs to see mom, didi, uncle and aunty were back. I went and joined them in the living room.

Me: hey everyone.
Aera: hello hunny.
Jungsoo: did u have fun.
Me: yep the kids are really obedient. And it was fun today.
Mom: good to know.
Yoongi: I'm really tired I'll hit the hay now. Good night everyone.
Everyone: good night yoongi.

Yoongi gave me a smile and left to his room.

Aera: umm.... Y/n sweetie, can I ask a favor.
Me: of course aunty. What is it.
Aera: so we are invited to this party for day after tomorrow.
Me: ok....?
Mom: the organizer is an old friend of aera.
Aera: ho plz she ain't my 'friend' she's a curse.
Me:😂😂
Mom: anyway so for the party we have to pick a country and come dressed in their traditional dress.
Khushi: the min family is envited. And since we all are really busy for a few days.
Aera: I thought u could help me, I took a leave for tomorrow. So we can go out to get the dress for the party.
Me: ya I'm in, but what country did u get aunty.
Jungsoo: we got India.
Aera: ya😅😅
Me: oo I can help u with it then. Is mom and didi coming.
Mom: no hunny we still didn't establish our company here and only a few people know about the collaboration.
Me: oo ok.
Aera: then decided we both will go to the mall tomorrow.
Me: what about the kids.
Jungsoo: I spoke to yoongi and his friends they told they'll manage.
Me: okie uncle.
Khushi: I'm tired.
Aera: u guys should get home it's getting late, I'll see u all tomorrow k.
Mom: yes, bye
Me: bye aunty uncle good night.
Aera&jungsoo: good night sweetie.

THE BABYSITTER (INDIAN FANGIRL VER. ) (SUGA FF) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara