PART 9

After shoping I and aunty got back home at 7pm, I tried distracting myself by just enjoying with aunty, after buying the lehenga, we went to get accessories and we enjoyed so much, we tried so many rings, earrings and necklaces and took so many pics too. After buying everything we brought some takeouts for us, the kids and the boys.

While aunty was driving I called jungkook who's number I got from aunty. I diled his number and waited for him to pickup.

Kook: hello?
Me: hey kookie it's y/n
Kook: ho hey y/n, how did u get my number.
Me: I asked aunty.
Kook: hoo, wats up?
Me: we are coming home so just wanted to see if everyone is there, we brought takeouts for everyone.
Kook: h-ho ur on the way?
Me: ya.... Is something wrong?
Kook: n-no n-not at all. Everything is perfect, just the way u felt it. Anyway how long will u take to reach.
Me: I think about half an hour.
Kook: great, see ya bye.

He cut the call in a hury I and aunty gave each other a confused look before she focused on the road again, we shrugged it off and I put up some song's for entertainment.

Yoongi's POV

Me: who is it kookie?
Kook: it was y/n.
Me: how did she get ur number?
Kook: she asked aunty.
Me: y didn't she call me? (Whispers)
Kook: and we have a problem.
Me: huh? Wat is it.
Kook: they'll be here in 30 mins. (Gulps)
Me: WHAT?!!! 😱😱

I and koo quickly ran to the living room.

Me: GET UR ASSES UP Y/N AND MOM ARE ALMOST HERE?
Jimin: WHAT? OMG
Kook: fast they'll be here in 30 mins.
Jin: they'll kill us
Joon: we're gonna die if they see this mess.
Hobi: exactly so move ur asses a little faster.
Tae: we're dead.
Me: KIM TAEHYUNG BETTER START CLEANING.

We rushed to clean the living room in a hurry, the twin's were sound asleep after making us run around the whole day, and after they slept we decided to have a little party which got out of hand and now the whole room is messed af 😅😅.

Soon we were done with cleaning the room and just in time I add. We heard the car parking and soon heard voices.

Y/n'S POV

Me: we're here guys.
Kook: y/n-ahhhh

As soon as I entered kookie ran and hugged me, followed by jimin, tae and hobi. I chuckled and then said hi to everyone. We all went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

Me: where are the kids?
Yoongi: they are upstairs sleeping.
Me: I'll go get them, they need to have dinner.

I quickly went upstairs. Y the heck are u avoiding yoongi, get urself together y/n, u only know him for like 4 days or so. I patted my cheeks and went into the room to wake the twins up.

Me: sweeties wake up, it's night.
Jihyung: nonna we're tired.
Me: come on eat dinner and then u can sleep ok.
Jiwoo: ok..... 😪.

I cleaned they're face with a wet towel and took them downstairs to see the table was set and the guys we're already waiting for us. I sat the kids besides aunty and I sat between joon and jimin, there was a seat besides yoongi but I got nervous. But I doubt he'll care since I'm still new anyway.

Me: so what did u all do today.
Yoongi: we went to the amusement park and the rides were amazing.
Me: o-oo that's good.
Jiwoo: unnie u know, there was this big bear there and it was so cute.
Jihyung: ya and as soon as taehyung hyung saw it he ran to give it a hug.
Jin: but the poor bear guy got scared thinking tae was chasing him and started running.
Tae: I just wanted a hug (pout)
Me: 😂😂

YOONGI'S POV

What's up with y/n, it's like she's avoiding me from when she got back, did I do something wrong. I really want to know why she's ignoring me so much it's so troubling.