PART 4

Mom's POV

I woke up and saw it's 7am, I have to meet my friend at 9. Plenty of time. I got up and took bath. After that I went down and started making breakfast. I look at the clock to see 8am. I offed the flames and went up to khushi's room. Since y/n and she were having a movie night ik they would have slept off in the middle. They are like sisters.

Y/n is very easy going and kind, whereas khushi is a bit shy. First khushi's mom used to work for me, but then she passed away due to cancer. Khushi was devastated, she had a single mom since her father died at an accident while she was 3, but we all were there for her. She soon completed her studies and asked if she could work at my company. Y/n hadn't met her yet because she was at her boarding school at that time. But after her 8th she came back.

The first time y/n and khushi met, khushi was really shy and nervous, But as time passed she and y/n got really close. At that time y/n never knew how to act according to conditions and khushi never knew how to be bold and speak up she was very shy. After they met it was like two pecies of puzzle fixed perfectly. Y/n thought khushi how to not care of others and speak her mind whereas khushi thought y/n how to act in certain case's, how it's important to rethink before speaking in meeting. They both because very close like sister's, to the point where once I and her dad had to go to the police station to get y/n out because she had beaten up a guys for cheating on khushi. Looking back it was so fun, that guy was sent to the hospital, after that khushi wasn't even sad she just kept laughing the whole time while scolding y/n. They have a great bond.

I enter khushi's room to see both the girls cuddled up under the blanket while chips were all over the bed and the tv was on. I offed the tv and went to wake up the girls.

Me: hey wake up kids.
Y/n: 5 more minutes mom.
Me: no. Come on its already 8.
Khushi: just a little more we'll be up.
Me: no get up, we have meeting today remember.
Khushi&y/n: 5 more minutes plzzz.
Me: that's it.

I pulled the covers off of them but instead of getting up they hugged each other, more for warmth.

Me: gosh what should I do with u both. Wake up or I'm gonna throw cold water on u both.
Y/n: ur too soft for that mommy.
Me: ok that's enough of sleep.

I pulled y/n out of bed, she and her didi tightly hugged each other, which resulted in both of them falling off the bed because I pulled them with force.

Khushi: yay, ur old how the hell did u pull us two
Me: don't forget it's an ff. And I'm in control for now.
Y/n: author nim, explain urself.
Author nim: i-im sorry didi she went all brown mom on me. She threatened me with her chapel 🥺🥺
Khushi: aish useless author we have.
Author nim: mind ur words ms. I can make sure aarav rejects u.
Khushi: s-shut up.
Author nim: now say who is great? Huh?
Khushi: u are. Miss Almighty author nim. 🙇‍♀️
Author nim: see this is how u being people in line. 💅
Me: now continue with the ff, or I'll have to bring u in line. Go do ur work properly.
Author nim: y-yes, maam🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

After the girls got ready they came down for breakfast. We chatted while eating.

Me: so y/n what's your plan for today?
Y/n: I already went around yesterday it was fun and all. But I thought if I'm gonna stay here for at least one year y not make friends or maybe a job.
Khushi: what kind of job.
Y/n: yesterday I came across this cafe, it's so peaceful and there is a garden there too. I thought I'll as if they have an opening. But I still didn't decide.
Me: oo ok take ur time.
Khushi: also looks like I and auntie will be late today. So. Many. Meets. 😩😩
Y/n: o by what time do u think I'll be back.
Khushi: maybe by 11.
Me: Oo is that so. Y/n u better have dinner and sleep ok.
Y/n: ok mommy.