PART 11

As we entered all the eyes we're on us, I was feeling really shy, and I think yoongi noticed that as he placed his hands on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring gummy smile. I smiled back and walked in confident. As we all walked in someone came over to us.

Mrskang: hello aera, u look... Umm.... Interesting?
Aera: u don't look bad urself miss. I'm surprised.

Omg how the tables have turned, I, yoongi and uncle covered our mouth trying not to laughter at Mrs. Kang's expression. Just that time someone came up to Mrs. Kang.

Mrskang: whatever, meet my son Jason.
Aera: ho ya let me introduced my children too. This is my older son yoongi and my youngest the twins are jiwoo and jihyung. And this beautiful girl here is-
Jason: ur daughter I assume, she's Very pretty.

He cut aunty off and staring at me with perverted eyes. I felt him check me out from head to toe, I was this 👌close to plucking off his eye balls😒.

Jungsoo: our dear son's girlfriend actually, so I suggest u keep those stares to urself young man😊

Uncle told with angry eyes, I smiled at him and turned to Jason with with angry eyes too.

Jason: ho ok, 😅😅it's nice meeting u.
Me: ya right.

He put his hand front for a handshake while I accepted it while still slightly glaring at him. After that they left us alone saying they had to attend to other guests too.

Aera: see that's y she's my enemy.
Me: noted, self-centered and arrogant both her and her idiotic son😒.
Jungsoo: girls enough now come on, let's just enjoy the part ok.
Yoongi: ya if u keep putting on that angry pout it'll ruin ur makeup.
Aera: ok, how about u and yoongi take a look around, I'll take the twins k.
Me: it's ok aunty I can take care of them.
Jungsoo: no u both enjoy today, but if we need help we'll ask.
Me: ok.

I bent down to the twins, and caressed their hair.

Me: now be good ok. I'll be back later.
Jiwoo: ok unnie.
Jihyung: ok nonna.

After smiling at them I got up and aunty and uncle left to talk to others and mingle, I turned around to yoongi.

Me: so wat should we do?
Yoongi: let's see🤔🤔
???: ho it really was them. HEY GUYS.

I and yoongi turned around to see jin, hobi, joon, jimin, Tae and kook. They came over to us quickly while smiling, I hugged everyone and said hello.

Me: wat are u guys doing here?
Yoongi: ho ya, they were invited to, their families own many business.
Me: wow really?
Tae: yep, the min's company is the 3rd largest, 1st is the jung company, 2nd park, 4th is actually kang's.
Kook: jeon company is 5th large, and 6th is kim which is Tae and joon's dad
Me: Oo I see.
Jin: I'm here because I was invited by these dorks, I really didn't wanna come but now that ur here I'm glad I did😁😁.
Jimin: ya look at our y/n-iee she's so beautiful today.
Kook: ikr, u might get a modeling contract at this rate.
Jin: nope I'm pretty sure I'll steal her first for that😂😂
Me: 🙈🙈
Yoongi: now now ur making our princess blush.
Joon: aww so cute, did we make u shy miss. Beauty.
Me: ahhh stopppp.
Tae: aww look at her so cute.

Everyone laughed while I kept blushing while they laughed at my state, after that we went over to the buffet and chatted while having something sweet. But I had to go to the washroom so I excused myself and told I'll be back soon. After doing my business, I corrected my lehenga and corrected my make-up.

I came out and was making my way to where the boys are when I heard someone call my name.

Jacon: y/n hey
Me: hey how do u know my name?
Jacon: I have my ways.
Me: ok noted, ur a stalker too.
Jacon: wth no I'm not.
Me: then how else do u know my name when I didn't even tell u.
Jacon: I asked around.
Me: see stalker, anyways if u have nothing to say I'll take my leave.
Jacon: ho I just wanted to get to know u that's all
Me: now u do, bye.
Jacon: ho come on don't be such a party pooper.
Me: wat do u want Mr. Kang, be straight.
Jacon: I was thinking y not get to know each other.
Me: no thanks not interested.
Jacon: ho come on baby.
Me: are u fuc-
Yoongi: hey baby is everything ok.
Me: ho yoongi, yes it is I was about to leave anyway. Lot of trash here.
Yoongi: ho come on the boys are waiting.
Me: let's go then.