PART 14

As we reached yoongi's house we went in and as soon as I entered yoongi hugged be while glaring at Jin and Jin just laughed at yoongi while I saw the other boys laugh too. I shrugged it off thinking they must be pulling his leg so I went to living room and saw the kids watching TV. I offed it and turned to them with a 'wat do u think ur doing' look. They just nervously giggled.

Me: I already told no tv early in the morning kids.
Jiwoo: sorry unnie.
Jihyung: we wont do it again nonna.
Me: good now who wats to help me make snacks.
Jiwoo &jihyung: meeee
Me: ok I'll settel my clothes in the room and come quickly ok.
Yoongi: y/n we'll go get some drinks and stuff ok?
Me: ok, I'll make some cake and cookies with the kids.
Yoongi: ok

I peaked yoongi's lips and went over to his room to settel my clothes with jiwoo and jihyung. We played and giggled while arranging my clothes. After that I sent the kids downstairs to wash their hands, I went towards my phone to see I have so many messages. I frowned and opened them.

Me: wat? y would they message me.

I started reading the messages and they got really weird. I opened Twitter and saw that Jin posted the ice cream pics with the caption 'successfully stole her😜' I think this was to tease yoongi, but I again got a notification and opened it.

Me: pooja? How did she get my number?

I started reading it even tho I knew I shouldn't. My eyes we're filled with tears while I let out a sob. She kept messaging me over and over again. I was deep into it I didn't hear the boys barge in until I felt them hug me. Yoongi took away my phone while I turned and hugged hobi tightly.

YOONGI POV

I and the guys were at the grocery store buying snacks. The boys kept teasing me about Jin's post and how I reacted.

Joon: hyung u should have seen yoongi hyung's face
Jimin: ya he was so funny.
Tae: it looked like he was about to throw a tantrum anytime soon.
Hobi: he was so adorable.
Me: stop it for gods sake.
Kook: come on hyung we're just giving Jin hyung facts.
Me: urggg u guy-

I got cut off by a phone call, I look at the screen to see its the house phone which is kept for emergency purpose. I picked it quickly and heard jihyung panicking

Jihyung: h-hyung come home soon.
Me: jihyung wat happed.
Jiwoo: o-oppa unnie.... U-unnie
Me: wat happened to y/n?
Jihyung: hyung nonna is crying.
Jiwoo: we don't know y, I went to call her saw she was crying.
Jihyung: hyung plz come soon.
Me: I'm coming it's ok I'm on my way

I quickly cut the call and we all rushed to the car and drove off. I told them wat the twins said and they got worried to, the shop isn't far so we reached there in no time. We bursed into the house. The kids where at the door waiting for us. Kook stayed back to tell them it's ok  while we went to my room, I run in to see she was crying a lot. We hugged her and I took her phone while she turned around and hugged hobi hyung. We all looked at her phone to see someone had messaged her.