PART 10

Y/n's POV

I woke up at 7 and made my way to the washroom, I look at the mirror and saw how messed up my hair was and my tired red eyes.

Me: u really cried huh?........ Ok now don't look so down, put up a smile and be good mood ok?

I patted my cheeks and stepped into the shower. After showering I went stepped out and got dressed into a tshirt and jeans. I went down to see everyone we're ready.

Me: we're not having breakfast?
Khushi: sorry hun, but we're in a hurry, but u can have it in aunties house.
Me: okiee.
Mom: come on I'll drop u off.
Me: coming

I, mom and khushi got into the car and didi started driving. After a few minutes we reached and I got down, I told bye to mom and didi as they left and I made my way to the house. Uncle and aunty are on leave because of the event so everyone would be home.

I rang the bell and in a few seconds someone opened it, it was yoongi, but he looked sad and avoided eye contact. It's all my fault, I quickly got in and after closing the door yoongi was about to leave. But I held his hand, I can't let this continue ik it's my fault and I have to fix it.

Me: h-hey yoongi.... Umm.... I wanted to say sorry about yesterday..... I wasn't in my right mind I'm really soory.
Yoongi: it's ok. (He said coldly)
Me: no it's not. I regret it I shouldn't have ignored or avoided u like that without a reason, I was just so out of it and couldn't think straight I'm really sorry I won't do it again I promise.
Yoongi: as I said it's ok.
Me: no it's not, u aren't even talking to me properly, i-i really am sorry.
Yoongi: u know I was really hurt, why did u do that yesterday?
Me: i-i just felt so out of place all of a sudden, I-i don't know how to say it. It's just I'm so new and everything is so new to me, i-i think I just kinda thought u wouldn't care.

As I said that yoongi pulled be into a tight hug. I hugged him back too.

Yoongi: y/n y didn't u tell me then, uk were friends right. And it really doesn't matter how long we've know each other for the only thing that matters is that we're friends now and I'll always be there to help u. Hmmm?
Me: (nodding) yes yoongi, I'm sorry again.
Yoongi: it's ok as long as u don't ignore me ever again, god u know how sad I was thinking if I did anything wrong.
Me: hmm I promise I won't
Yoongi: good or I'll tell jiwoo and jihyung to trouble u a whole week.
Me: ho plz they won't listen to u😜
Yoongi: yayy!! Ik but let me at least imagine my siblings listening to me.
Me: 😂
Yoongi: now that's the smile I wanted to see, now come on I've made breakfast, tell me how it is.
Me: u made it, where aunty?
Yoongi: everyone are still asleep. Since it's holidays for the twins they'll mostly wake up late, and since today they have to attend the event they'll need the energy😂.
Me: oo so they won't be up for breakfast?
Yoongi: mostly no, but they might be up in time for lunch.
Me: then why are up so early? U could have slept in too.
Yoongi: u told ull be early today right and ur mom and big sister had to go for a meeting so I figured u didn't have breakfast.
Me: omg, I'm so sorry, u had to wake up early for meee
Yoongi: not all don't worry. I was getting hungry anyways.
Me:😂😂

I and yoongi made our way to the kitchen and had our breakfast as we chatted a bit. After that I cleaned the dishes and went to the living room and sat with yoongi.

Yoongi: y/n?
Me: hmm..
Yoongi: wat dress did u get me.
Me: u didn't see it yet?
Yoongi: nope mom told she'll show me when we're getting ready. (Pout)
Me: 😂😂then ull just have to wait.
Yoongi: watttt noooo tell meeee.
Me: nope
Yoongi: yayyyy.

Yoongi kept pouting and asking me as he came so close to me, while I laughed and kept saying no. Before we knew it I was laying on the sofa with him on top of me. I started blushing like hell. Yoongi and I kept staring at each other but came back to our senses when we heard noises.