36 : Leave : set off

In the following days, Ning Yuzhou continued to refine alchemy and make amulets, and Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu tossed in the exercise room.

W

henever Ning Yuzhou took a break, he let go of perception and heard all kinds of sounds like house demolishing from the next room.

For this reason, he used to consolidate the formation of the practice room, lest the house really collapse, burying the person and the rabbit underneath. With the formation, the practice room still stands strong, and it looks nothing from the outside, but the inside is pitted, and there is no trace of intactness.

Fortunately, Ning Yuzhou ordered no people to come in.

Otherwise, seeing the appearance of the exercise room, one would doubt what Ning Yuzhou did.

Until Wen Qiao was finally able to control her own power freely, using the Shijin Mang Xing Vine so that she could stop Wen Tutu's back road several times, it was finally time for them to set off.

Knowing that his son was going out to practice, Cheng Hao Di rushed over as soon as possible.

"Little Qi, do you really want to leave Dongling?" Cheng Haodi asked worriedly, thinking that his son was going to find his wife who didn't know where she was.

Ning Yuzhou said, "Father, don't worry, I am already at the cultivation base of Yuanyu realm now, besides, there are Substantaneous Guards here, so nothing will happen."

Emperor Cheng Hao said, what is the cultivation base of a Yuanyu realm? In the eyes of those old monsters who have lived for hundreds or thousands of years, the cultivators of Yuanyu Realm are ants, who can be pinched to death at will. What's more, the cultivator who robbed his daughter-in-law did not know which force it came from. If they confronted them head-on, they would still suffer.

"I trained the Subliminal Guards with my own hands. Doesn't my father believe in their strength?"

Seeing that he had made up his mind, Emperor Cheng Hao couldn't help sighing, "Then where do you decide to go?"

"I don't know, just walk around."

Ning Yuzhou's words were not perfunctory. All he knew about the world outside the Tanglin was some general news, and he needed to see it in person before he knew it. Then it won't be too late to decide.

Emperor Cheng Hao was even more worried. His son's cultivation was in Yuanyu realm. Even if there was a hidden scale guard, they would not be enough to look at it in front of the old forces outside.

"Father, rest assured, we will be low-key during this trip, and will not actively cause trouble. We are not to cause trouble, you don't have to think too terribly outside... Well, even if you go to see an ass, I will be careful, no one will venture into..."

Ning Yuzhou persuaded him for a while before Emperor Cheng Hao accepted his son's departure, and took out a storage bag and handed it to him.

"This is my savings for many years. There are some Yuan Jing in it. There are many places where Yuan Jing is needed when going out, so you can use it." Cheng Hao Di is full of love for his son, and he can't wait to squeeze all his wealth into him.

He knew that the Qianscale guards led by Qianshou was raised by his son himself, and did not follow Ning's public account. It was not easy to raise so many Qianscale guards, and he had to worry about his son being stretched out and wronging himself.

Ning Yuzhou refused, "Doesn't my father believe in my abilities? I can already make the best yellow grade pill. It is very easy to earn Yuanjing."

Speaking of this, Ning Yuzhou flipped his hand, evened out half of the spirit pills he had cultivated during this time and the talisman he drew, and gave them to Emperor Cheng Hao. Some were reserved for Emperor Cheng Hao for his own use, and some were for Ning's resources.