59 : Dan League

The competition of the heavenly alchemist is very exciting. Every action of the heavenly alchemist contains invisible Taoism. It teaches people to see dazzlingly. He quickly immersed in the rhythm of the Taoism. There was no one sounded in the huge stands.

Because it takes too long to refine the heavenly pill, there are only two rounds in the game.

Until the evening, the competition of the heavenly alchemist finally ended, and the first place was Qingyunzong's Cen Baicao.

For this result, everyone is not surprised at all.

Even alchemists of the same level can be divided into three, six or nine.

The Azure Cloud Sect is one of the three sects. It is the top major sect in the Saint Martial Continent. With the teacher's ability, it is only natural to win the first place.

Although the Dan League has been established for a long time, it is still incomparable with the three sects. It can only be called a second-rate force, not to mention that the Dan League is independent and does not work together. The five heavenly-level alchemists in the Dan League are in charge. Coming from different families, each wanted to seek benefits for his own family, constantly consuming the foundation and strength of the Dan League that had been praised over the years, causing the Dan League to gradually decline.

Even if the Dan Meng wanted to make his family's alchemist the first place in the heavenly alchemy, his strength couldn't keep up with it, and there was nothing he could do.

After the competition of the heavenly alchemy, there will be a two-day alchemy exchange meeting.

In the exchange meeting, the alchemy not only arranged for the heavenly alchemists to explain some alchemy skills and problems encountered by the alchemists who came to participate in the alchemy this time, but also allowed lower-level alchemists to ask high-level alchemists for advice.

The exchange meetings of the Dan League have always been highly respected by the alchemists, and this is the reason why many alchemists come all the way to the Tiandan Valley to participate in the alchemy.

In addition, there is a reform in the Dan League this time. After the announcement of the exchange meeting, a part of the Dan League's collection will be opened, allowing the alchemist to enter the alchemy room in the Tian Dan Valley to observe the rare elixir collected in past dynasties. And some pill.

When the Dan League announced this decision, all the alchemists present became a sensation.

In order to maintain the position of the pill league in the alchemy master, Tian Dan Valley can be considered a big deal.

Ning Yuzhou was not interested in communicating with those alchemists, but was extremely interested in the Tibetan alchemy room in the Heavenly Pill Valley.

The laymen like Qin Hongdao didn't understand alchemy, so naturally they sacrificed their lives to accompany the gentleman. They followed what Ning Yuzhou did. They were very bachelors.

The Tibetan Pill Room is open for two days, and Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao went to the Tibetan Pill Room early in the morning.

Then they encountered a very real problem.

You need to prove your identity as an alchemist before you can enter the alchemy room.

How to prove that I am an alchemist? how to prove? Is it possible to make alchemy on the spot? If you come to participate in the alchemy competition this time, there will naturally be an alchemist token issued by the Dan League, and you can use this token to enter.

But Ning Yuzhou didn't participate, just came to watch, naturally he didn't receive the token issued by the alchemist from the Dan League.

From this point, we can also see the prudent opportunity of the Dan League. If you want to get the benefits of the Dan League, you must support the activities of the Dan League. Otherwise, why should the Dan League benefit you?