77 : Fighting with the demons

In the end, Yi Xuan arranged fifteen people to go out to hunt the evil spirits, and solemnly said: "The main thing is your own safety. If you lose, you should withdraw quickly, can you understand?"

Those frosty cold eyes looked at everyone sharply.

"Understood!" Fifteen people answered very cleverly on their faces.

Then, Yi Xuan opened a gap in the defensive formation and sent fifteen people out.

Fifteen people had just appeared outside the Jingdi. The demons surrounding the Jingdi were like a wolf smelling the fresh meat, making a burst of howls and rushing towards them.

The people in Jingdi were shocked to see, especially the disciples of Guiyizong and Seven Star Sect who were previously chased by demons. Although they did not reach the level of frightening, the shadow brought by high-level demons was difficult to linger for a while. Like these fighting lunatics of the Scarlet Cloud Sect, they are as straightforward as they are.

They'd better take a rest, adjust their mentality, and work hard.

Nie Shenxuan and Qi Jiake stood beside Yi Xuan, staring at the battle outside the net.

There are a total of 13 male cultivators and two female cultivators of the fifteen Red Cloud Sect disciples who participated in the battle.

Of the two female cultivators, one uses the long whip as a weapon, the other is a sword repairer, and the one who holds the long whip, they all know, it is the young disciple that the Sect Master of Chixiao Sect has newly acquired two years ago.

"Friend Daoist Yi, you are a little junior girl who has the cultivation base of Yuanmai Realm, can you let her go out like this?" Nie Shenxuan reminded, "There is still a high-level demon behind, in case that high-level demon takes the opportunity to take action..."

Yi Xuan said nothing.

He has always been a cold and indifferent person, which is related to the ice martial arts he practiced, and the whole person seems to be built like frost and snow.

Qi Jiake said: "Yes, Friends of Taoist Yi, although they were lucky enough to capture a high-level demon just now, but—"

Qi Jiake's "but" soon disappeared.

Because when they rarely expressed their concern for teammates in the same camp, the Chixiao Sect junior sister Wen Qiao, whom they focused on, beat a monster-like demon with a whip, and then punched the demon with a punch past.

With a puff, the demon's head was beaten up like a Japanese gourd.

Everyone: "..."

Wen Qiao flipped her hand to take away the demon orb from the demon's body, threw away the demon whose head had been blown out, and continued to search for the next one.

She didn’t try her best. She only selected some demons that she could deal with. They were all demons of normal size. The aura was not as terrifying as those demons with a height of more than ten feet. Therefore, she punched one by one quickly, collecting the magical spirit orbs. The movements are very proficient, it can be seen that they have been doing this, but in the eyes of others, it is really a bit scary.

Watching her cultivators who threw the evil demon's head like a Japanese gourd burst into silence.

"Little sister, be careful!" a senior cried.

The cold hairs on Wen Qiao’s arms stood up, instinctively dangerous, her body was faster than her reason, and she twisted and sprang out. At the same time, a cluster of stone golden vines quickly grew out of her feet, forming a defense behind her to block people from behind, the sneak attack.