115 : Encounter Heiyan Gorge

The sun is scorching, and the golden sand is like gold spreading over the ground, reflecting the rays of the sun and stinging people’s eyes.

A group of red crystal ants crawled out of the sand pit, like flames dotted on the golden sand.

"Hululu~~"

A long scream sounded, and the camel beast kicked all its hooves, as if trying to avoid the red crystal ants crawling out of the sandpit.

However, the speed of the red crystal ant was too fast, and it crawled in densely. Under the fright of the camel beast, it was about to run around with its buttocks, away from this danger.

Wen Qiao took the reins with one hand, sighed, and patted the camel beast's back, "Don't be afraid or not, look at me, I'll fix them later!"

Under her comfort, the camel beast finally calmed down, turned his head and stared at her with those wet black bean eyes, as if trusting her incomparably.

Wen Qiao did not live up to its trust. She spun from the back of the camel beast, beckoning with a long sword, and the long sword slashed at the group of red crystal ants that had already come to their feet.

The long sword lifted up a burst of sand and dust, and at the same time blocked the path of the red crystal ant.

The red crystal ant was accompanied by flying sand into the air, and then was cut in two by the long sword against the light, and the corpse ran across the ground.

After the camel beast found that the group of red crystal ants had been blocked, it did not continue to back up, and stood there quietly, with wet and drenched black bean eyes staring at the fighting figure ahead.

Ning Yuzhou sat on the back of the hump beast, condescendingly watching the battle below.

Wen Tutu and two topaz ants climbed on the head of the camel beast, and the pair of tentacles of the topaz moved around, as if feeling something.

Unlike the docile and harmless yellow crystal ants, each of the red crystal ants is as big as an adult's fist. They are warlike by nature and like to eat fresh flesh and blood. Monster beasts and cultivators are included in their recipes.

In the mobile desert, when monsters or cultivators are injured, they are most afraid of encountering groups of red crystal ants. This group of desert predators can smell the fresh blood hundreds of miles away, and then they form groups. The earth came and ate the injured people or monsters.

The red crystal ants have a strong teamwork ability, one by one, forming a giant ant to attack, even the cultivators of the Primordial Spirit Realm will be terrified. However, if you can disrupt their formation at the beginning and prevent them from uniting, it would be easier to deal with-provided that the number of the red crystal ants is not too large.

At this time, there were not many red crystal ants. Wen Qiao killed the red crystal ants while inspecting the bunker. When she found that no red crystal ants had crawled out, she knew that the number of red crystal ants in this nest was small.

The colony of Crimson ants they encountered after entering the desert was so large that tens of thousands of Crimson ants surrounded them, embarrassing the people of the Borai Caravan, so they almost missed the camp.

Wen Qiao's strength is so strong that with every sword she swings, she can split the Chijing Ant into two pieces.

In addition to using swords, Wen Qiao also used talisman to fight. Flame talisman, lightning talisman, explosive talisman and other talisman with great damage were thrown over, wounding those red crystal ants half-dead and losing their mobility.