182 : Visitors

They were busy in the space for most of the day, and then Wen Qiao gave birth to a large cluster of Qiongyu and Purple Spirit Bamboos that had been gnawed by Wen Gun, before leaving the space.

When leaving, take out Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun by the way.

Probably it was once affected by the yin-yang spring atmosphere in the yin-yang spring space under the deep sea. The two monsters have an inexplicable fear of the yin-yang spring. They still don't want to stay in the space with yin and yang springs.

In contrast, the big hair ball and two topaz ants, who have not experienced the power of Yin-Yang Spring positively, are exceptionally calm, and still don't want to leave the space.

There is food and shelter in the space, why do you want to leave?

A fool would go outside to toss where there is water everywhere.

"Look at your talents." Ning Yuzhou despised the performance of the two monster beasts.

Wen Tutu yelled at Brother Ning, protesting against Brother Ning's contempt for them. It didn't believe that any monster in this world could resist the power of Yin Yang Spring.

Wen Gungun also took out a piece of Qiongyu Purple Spirit Bamboo and slowly gnawed it up, intending to eat some Purple Spirit Bamboo to be shocked.

The little iron beast was not little frightened this time.

Wen Qiao felt that Wen Tutu was right. The Yin-Yang-yang breath of Yin-Yang Spring was really terrifying. If it weren't for its effect, I was afraid that many cultivators would approach it, and it would be affected by its breath. His soul was frozen, and finally fell into self-destruction.

Ning Yuzhou took out the tea tools and brewed a pot of hot tea. The two of them sat together drinking tea.

"Yin-Yang Spring is a natural treasure, and treasures have spirits. Whether it is Yin-Yang Spring's self-concealment or its terrible aura that affects the soul, it is just a means to protect oneself. The Yangyuan Pill is also a pill in ancient times. The spirit pills we specially created to take the Yin and Yang springs will only be used by cultivators to accumulate the primordial spirit." Ning Yuzhou explained to her while drinking tea.

Wen Qiao knew the truth about the treasure's self-concealment, but did not expect that the Yin Yang Spring's breath that would affect the soul is also a means of self-protection.

Everything in the world has a spirit, and it really is.

She took a sip of her tea and thought of the Yin-Yang spring in Ning Yuzhou's space, and asked: "Husband, although there are many Yin-Yang springs in the space, they are not like the Yin-Yang spring in the deep sea, which cannot be self-generated. It's all over, right?"

"It's true, unless you can meet Yin Yang Spring again in the future, you have to save a little bit of it."

Speaking of this, Ning Yuzhou is also regretful. He doesn't want to take more, but the Yin and Yang Spring is a gift from heaven and earth, and he does not dare to take too much. The Yin and Yang Spring left is still a spring. Without hurting the fundamentals, it can let it choose another space to live and hide after the space collapses.

In the future, I don't know if I will have this luck to meet the Yin Yang Spring again.

However, this time they also came to a desperate situation.

Although I was framed by Fairy Liuyun and came to the Endless Sea, I was lucky enough to encounter Yin-Yang Spring in the Endless Sea, and I also got acquainted with the emperor-level and king-level demon cultivators. These are the contacts operating they have accumulated in the endless sea.