43 : Meet the trouble maker

After pitting Wang Xiuyuan's Yuanjing, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou quickly left the person behind and continued to practice in the mountains.

Now they have been in Cangwu Mountain for nearly two months.

After nearly two months of experience, twenty submerged scale guards have undergone earth-shattering changes, and their cultivation bases have broken through to the Yuanwu realm. Their aura is more sturdy, and the united battle fends off the enemy, and can even resist Yuanmai realm cultivator strikes.

Wen Qiao's cultivation was also promoted to the pinnacle of Yuanming Realm, and there were faint signs of another breakthrough.

Worrying that her cultivation base will grow too fast and her mood will be unstable, Ning Yuzhou asked her to temporarily suppress her cultivation base and condense for a while.

Wen Qiao was very obedient, and didn't force a breakthrough. Everything went along.

In contrast, Ning Yuzhou is still the same as the cultivation base of Yuanyu realm. It has crossed a small realm. It is now in the middle stage of Yuanyu realm. Compared with a group of Yuanwu realm's sublime scale guards, it is still a weak slag.

Ning Yuzhou didn't care too much, still practicing and alchemy step by step, and could not see any impatience.

On this day, Wen Qiao brought Wen Tutu and a little monkey to a cliff.

She stood on the edge of the cliff and looked down, and she could see a spiritual tree growing from the crevices of the mountain. The entire cliff wall was shining brightly. Only this spiritual tree was particularly eye-catching. There was a bird's nest on the fork of the spiritual tree. At this time, the owner of the bird's nest is not here.

"Is it here?" Wen Qiao asked.

The little monkey climbed her shoulders, looked down, and yelled at her.

Getting the affirmative answer, Wen Qiao looked down again, and said: "This golden-winged flame carving often snatches your spirit fruit, and also captures the little monkey, so you want me to kill it?"

The little monkey chirped a few times and looked at her with watery eyes.

Wen Qiao said, "Okay, let's fight for a while, don't kill."

After making an agreement with the little monkey, Wen Qiao threw out Shi Jin python's whip. The golden long whip was wrapped around a raised rock on the edge of the cliff. She pulled the whip and jumped off the cliff.

Little Monkey and Wen Tutu tutu quickly grabbed her shoulders to avoid being blown away by the wind.

Wen Qiao leapt down lightly, her slender body like a feather, leaping in mid-air, calmly.

The golden long whip grew rapidly, Wen Qiao grasped the long whip and steadily slid down the cliff wall, and finally came to the spiritual tree on the cliff wall. Seeing that when he was about to arrive, Wen Qiao jumped again, pedaling on a slender branch of the spirit tree, which bends into a string, Wen Qiao leaped forward with the rebounding force, and the person has fallen steadily below in the bird's nest.

The bird's nest is very large, with a few hard golden feathers falling on it, obviously the golden winged flame carving.

Wen Qiao came to look for the Golden Winged Flame Eagle this time, and was also entrusted by the monkeys. It is said that this Golden Winged Flame Eagle often grabs their spiritual fruit, and even occasionally takes away the little monkey as food when food is lacking, hateful. However, such things often happen. Monster beasts generally have their own territory. Unless they have to, they rarely cross the boundary to hunt. The monkeys know the skill of the Golden Winged Flame Eagle, and they don't want Wen Qiao to really kill it.