001˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

The sun was shining down brightly on the skating gang as they were making their way towards S for the night. Joe decided that it would be better to take a short cut he used back in his high school days when he was in his youthful teenage years of skating. "You fifthly gorilla, if you go that way it will take double the normal time to get there." Joe swiveled his head to the right to see Cherry Blossom scoffing at the man's poor choices in knowing directions for locations.

"I'm not buying anything you say Pinky, I have taken this way down to S before and have made it there at least 5 minutes prior to your arrival so I would beg to differ on your argument on that." The two adults were going back and forth with one another not paying attention to the children that were waiting to hear which way they would be taking to get to S for the night. 

The blue haired boy was riding his skateboard deathly near a brick wall and wasn't looking forward. His head collided with the hard material knocking the living breath out of his body, then fell straight against the concrete. After all of that went on, his vision and memory became a blur on what happened next for him. Shadow had saw the entire scene go on and began to help Langa out.  

A girl that looked around the fallen boy's age was just about to cross the busy street when she heard a loud thud not to far away from where she was standing. Rushing over, the female saw a group of three grown men and two young boys with them in a large group surrounded by something, she couldn't quite see for herself. She peeked through the many heads to see a boy laying on the ground knocked out probably by the wall in front of his unconscious self. 

Out of the corner of Reki's eyes, he could see a beautiful girl with shiny (H/c) hair and dazzling (E/c) eyes gazing down at his hurt bestfriend. The red head signaled to everyone that an another person was willing to help out hoping she would have more medical experience then all of them combined together. He looked confused at what she was trying to say to them as she spoke a completely different language than them.

The female's name was (Y/n) (L/n) a new foreign exchange student that came directly from her flight at the near by airport. (Y/n) was from the United States of America for the transfer program she had signed up for almost a year ago. The only language she had known for her whole life was English so that is why she saw the males give her strange looks. "What happened to him? Is he going to be ok?" (Y/n) gushed putting the blue haired boy's head in her lap to soothe him for no reason. 

Langa had began to wake up in a sudden haze hearing a melody of a voice come in his ears putting him back in an almost forever sleep. A familiar language of English had stopped his previous wipe out bringing him back into the reality of the world. "Oh no, he is waking up. Do any of you know where a hospital is around here?" He tried prying his eye sockets open but nothing budged. The calming voice once again started to comfort him into getting his consciousness back to his body.

Being the smart one out of all of those idiots he asked his beloved assistant/skateboard, Carla, to translate the weird language so he could understand what she was saying. Carla began to speak in the native language of Japanese explaining that this girl is trying to help Langa out after his unfortunate fall off his board. The group noticed that Langa was nuzzling his head against the female's lap not even attempting to get up.

(Y/n) felt something rather soft rubbing her lap while sitting down on the concrete with the fallen boy. She heard a strange robotic voice coming from a highly advanced skateboard assuming that the piece of technology was translating for the men surrounding her and the boy. (Y/n)'s hand was beginning to stroke his blue hair. 'His hair is so fluffy!' The female internally squealed to herself at touching Langa's hair texture.

Miya had pulled out his brand new gaming device not caring about what was going on until his eyes spotted the girl with Langa's head in her hold. The normal size of his eyes increased a minimum of ten times at who was sitting less than six feet away. He literally started to jump up and down at who he was finally getting a chance to meet for the first time ever. "Do you known who that is!?" The younger skater was shocked to hear that Reki, the guy who is obsessed with everything the skating world didn't know who this very girl is. 

"That's (Y/n) (L/n) world wide professional skater that won the X games last year!" The red head shrugged not knowing what that X games were. "You idiot, the X games are a series of extremes sports that people compete to see who is the best in the category, and people come from all around to participate for the chance of winning!" While Miya was being a squealing little fanboy for (Y/n), Cherry and Joe had called for Langa's mother.

Everyone in the crowd of people in the streets of Japan over heard the announcement of the famous (Y/n) (L/n) The name was huge when it came to her father's multi-billion dollar company and the fact of (Y/n) being a world famous athlete was only a bonus to her level of fame. Camera were flashing bright lights are flashing in the girl's pretty face making her (F/c) sunglasses to fall on her (E/c) eyes. 

"Coming to Japan was surely the best decisions wasn't it father." (Y/n) muttered under her breath not wanting anyone to hear for more rumors to spread about her life and the people in it. Luckily Cherry was brilliant enough to come up a lie to get all of the fans away from the scene and leave (Y/n) alone once again. "It would be nice if you would tell us all who you are little miss (Y/n)." Cherry questioned to the panicked (H/c) haired female standing there with no one to protect her.