003˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

(Y/n) made her way back over to see if Langa would wake up with some extra help from someone on the other side of things. "It seems that he still doesn't want to get up even with my help he won't move his body at all though." Cherry took a closer look at the boy and determined that boy was in fact awake just he didn't know that (Y/n) was there for him. "Try to make a subtle touch on his face that might give us a better chance at getting him to wake up finally."

As soon as (Y/n) placed her hands on the side of his face, Langa's stunning eyes shot open to see the most beautiful thing in the entire world. "Are you an angel sent from heaven?" (Y/n) laughed at the boy's silly comment on her appearance. "No I'm am far from being an angel, sorry to disappoint you." A fierce blush spread on his once pale cheeked at being embarrassed. "Your so cute when you blush, do you know that?"   

Langa couldn't even push out a stutter towards the angel of a girl as he could stare right into her (E/c) eyes that shine brighter than the sun itself. "Ok enough of playing with Langa just check to see if his body suffered any serious injuries that we might need to take him to the hospital for." Joe got on the young girl for teasing to the poor flushed boy who probably has never had a girlfriend or felt any sort of attraction till (Y/n) came along. 

"He seems fine beside maybe some minor scrapes on his arms, but he looks pretty normal to me." The girl hopped up from the hard ground leaving a rather distressed Langa laying down not knowing what was happening all around him. "Wait what happened why am I on the ground right now?" The boy was so confused on what was going on, but leave it to Cherry to explain it all to him. "All of us were skating down to S when the filthy gorilla chose to take the wrong and you hit a wall sending you unconscious on the concrete." 

"Hey who are calling a filthy gorilla!" Joe and Cherry were once again arguing with one another in front of all the children and Shadow. It made them all wonder how they could be best friends when they both disagree so much with each other in the friendship. "Are they married or are they just an angry fighting couple." That was the sentence that made the two male adults stop their fighting to turn the questionable teenager.

"No they not together, but Miya does call them Daddy and Mommy as a joke but not really because the two of them are the parents of the group." It made a little bit more sense to (Y/n), but none the less she shipped them together and no one could change her mind about it. Langa felt like one huge simp for (Y/n) and what could he do to stop the feeling he had for her already. "Maybe they have crushes on each other just look at the level of chemistry between, you can't say that they don't share feelings for the other."

"Leave it at that, young lady!" How dare (Y/n) say anything about the two of them when nothing like that is going on between both of them. Joe was just as furious as Cherry was about that girl saying about a fake relationship that wasn't even there at all. "Ok well I have to get to my apartment if there isn't anything wrong with that, but it was nice meeting all of you." (Y/n) was rolling on her skateboard, but when she passed Langa she gave him a whisper of advice which made shivers down his spine. "Be safe." Those may have been simple to anyone else, but in Langa's mind they meant so much more.

"I think that girl is going to make Langa faint one day." Reki was right because after she said those words Langa was feeling very light headed and was having trouble standing on his own two feet. "I'll make a bet with you on that because the real question is when he will finally faint cause of the girl." Even Miya took an interest in the entertaining conversation of Reki and Shadow's mindless bet with one another. 

A soft breeze of the wind blew some strands of (H/c) hair out (Y/n)'s face as skated along the quiet streets of Japan. It was rather empty with not much cars or people at this late into the starry night, but again with around the first hour of the morning so most of them were probably sleeping to their heart's content. It was a very peacefully part of the country that she chose to live in, but no place was every fully peaceful when people live there.

 It wasn't really an apartment, but more of a luxury penthouse that she was staying at for the current time being. There wasn't much in the penthouse that she owned with maybe a few pieces of furniture like a bed and couch, but nothing bigger than those two items. She hasn't even bought her bed sheets or food to eat yet, so for the most part going to her penthouse for the night was pointless in itself.

The girl had known idea what was really lurking in the rooms thinking that no one was watching her as she did things. "BOO!" A loud scream exploded out of (Y/n)'s mouth as her father came out of the shadows wrapping her in a tight hug. "What the heck why did you do that to me?" Her father chuckled at her silly actions and released her from his grasp. "I thought it would be fun to scare you little bit as a consequence for coming home so late at night." The two were laughing their ears off together feeling it was just like old times back in the states.