002˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘

Of course (Y/n) didn't understand what Cherry was saying to her only knowing that he was angry with her for some reason. Carla expressed what Cherry was asking the girl for her personal information, but it seems that she was far more busy with other things than that matter in hand. That had made the pink haired man furious to say the least at the young teenager that was only paying attention to Langa having the best possible day of his life.  

Langa felt as if he was on cloud nine or maybe even heaven from the way her silky hands cupped his cheeks examining if he sustained any injuries of face planting in the hard brick wall. As soon as her fingers were no longer in his face's reach a soft almost needy whimper had escaped his mouth on very short notice. Everyone was too busy figuring out a way to help him, so no one heard his embarrassing noise. 

The three adults couldn't get a handle on Langa's mother so asking her for help was out of the question. The only out come that was necessary for them was for Langa to be ok without any serve or minor injuries, but that can't happen all of the time. As always Shadow was fussing over about how one of the other two adults needed to take charge and do something about the situation. Joe and Cherry were arguing again of who would take Langa to the hospital if it was that serve to his body.

"CAN ALL OF YOU STOP YELLING AT ONE ANOTHER AND ACTUALLY HELP THE POOR BOY OUT!" (Y/n) shouted loud enough for the entire world to hear her which was more than enough to catching the groups attention. They all may have not know English, but the harsh tone in her once angelic voice taught them to start shaping up their attitudes. From (Y/n) knowledge of the way Langa was looking he had sustained no injuries just got knocked over roughly due to the impact of the crash.

Leaving the boy on the ground, (Y/n) strolled towards Cherry pulling out her phone to use as a translator for the conversation ahead of them. (Y/n) had explained herself enough for Cherry to calm down and actually have a decent talk with the teenager. Joe was just casually listening in on them, whistling knowing that Langa would have a crush on this girl for sure when he would finally wake up. Even for Langa still not opening his eyes to see the girl of his dreams he knew himself that he would make her his and only his for the claiming.     

"Are you sure that he isn't dead?" Reki asked poking Langa's body on the ground with a wooden stick he found on the side of the road checking to see of he would move or something like that. "He seemed fine a minute ago when the girl was coddling him, but who knows maybe he really is." Shadow scoffed at the child being jealous of no attention on him by anyone. Both of them busy wondering about Langa being dead or undead, Miya was cheering about beating a level that had taken him all day to finish.

"So, Miya you said this girl skates right?" Shadow question for the cat like boy on his game device. "Yeah I think she is ranked number one right now in the world last I checked this morning." The adult gasped at hearing how good this girl was only just at her age that looked around fifteen to sixteen years old. "Do you think that she knows about S then, Joe?" The green haired male stared at the girl's form looking her up and down seeing that she had an amazing body for skating. 

On (Y/n)'s left was a S sticker on her laptop bag adjusted on her waist to her up some of her luggage. "It seemed like the answer to your question is a yes considering that she has the sticker on that bag of hers, so we would probably see her there." Miya's ears perked up at hearing about (Y/n) going to S for skateboarding. "Wait Joe does that mean that Adam will come out to see her because of how good she is?" Reki shouted loud enough for Cherry to get a little bit of what the others were speaking of.

"Ok then if the girl goes to S it doesn't mean that Adam will come back hopefully this time, he might not even notice her there." Cherry glared at Joe for saying that because of how little chance of that out come to be true so he was giving the kids false information on her skating at S and Adam not going down there to see her skate with him. He decided to pull out his fan from his pocket to cover most of his which made (Y/n) think that was a little weird in a middle of a conversation with her or someone else.

"Um excuse me, but could you please tell me about who this so called Adam is and why do you keep talking about me skating at the place called S?" Both Cherry and Joe thought it was bold of (Y/n) to say something about  all of it, but she did have every right because the talk was focused on her mainly. "Adam is the guy who was an original member that started S along Cherry and I, and comes out to skate with people he deems worthy of skating against in a race or we like to call it a beef." 

The gears began to turn in her mind as Joe continued on explaining all the things about what Adam does and how S works there. "So you are saying that Adam will pick an Eve as his official skating partner and lover when they can beat him in a beef with or without injuries he has caused to that person." He nodded at her words knowing that the girl had picked up on what he was talking about very quickly. "I really hope that I wouldn't meet him there when go to S tomorrow night to skate." (Y/n) sighed at the thought not knowing what her future had in store for her.