006˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

Reki had texted (Y/n) and Langa telling them to meet him by the new noodle place that had just recently opened up not that long ago. (Y/n) thought this would be a good chance to get to know Reki and Langa a bit better outside of school with them. It was a nice change of setting and it made it better for her to make friends. (Y/n) knew that she would be staying in Japan for a while so she wanted to make the best out of it while it lasted for her now. When she was turning around from the corner she saw Langa in the distance ahead of her. 

Reki had already planned it all out for the two of them. It was that he told both of them that they were to meet him but in truth was it was all a set up to get them together finally maybe. Langa hasn't stopped thinking about (Y/n) since he first laid his eyes on her that day. He was going to be the best friend of all time if he could get these two together without pushing their faces to make them kiss one another. It would force the two to spend some time together without him being there to make them talk. Both of them were both shy when it came to talking about their feelings for each other. 

If this continued to happen after the date with both of them not admitting there feelings for one another then Reki might as well push their faces together and make them kiss like he was planning in the first place.  With them not knowing that the redhead was spying on them around the corner the pair were walking on the sidewalk together chatting away. There looked to be some kind of connection forming between them which could mean love was in the air that day. Poor Langa's face was bright red with him playing it off as he was to hot when (Y/n) asked him about it.

Inside he was bubbling with excitement that he was getting one on one time with his crush but he didn't know how to express his feelings towards the girl. (Y/n) tapped Langa on the shoulder signaled to male that was previously just listening to her speaking that they had arrived at the noodle place. Him wanting to a gentlemen he pulled the door out for her to walk in the building. (Y/n) thanked him for his kindness making him blush even more in the process. "This place looks amazing! Get in here Langa and see it!"

The female tugged on his hand pulling him forward to get him in the building as well. His eyes widened when he saw his new surroundings. The noodle shop had a color scheme centered around gold is what it looked like to him. There were gold everywhere in the place with hints of other colors thrown into the mix. The girl was already jumping up and down when a worker came over to seat them at a table handing them the menus over so that they could figure out what food they wanted to eat there. 

Langa had not said a single word since he had gotten to place but as soon as they were looking at the menus the words came flowing out of his mouth. "Do know what you want to get here. I'm looking at the menu and there had some many things that I want to taste." (Y/n) who was seated across the table from him letting out a smile. This was the first time she had really heard him speak this much to her and it made her feel that this was a big step in their relationship with one another.

After putting in their food orders the two of them were playing around with each other by playfully kicking the others leg from time to time when waiting for the food to come out. Langa and (Y/n) had agreed to share a large dish together because they had both just had breakfast not that long ago. The server came out with there food and left quickly so they could eat in peace without having to disturbing them. "Look at all of this. I don't even know what I want to try first." 

Langa gave her a small nod to (Y/n) knowing that she still hadn't tried all the food around Japan because she wasn't from there. He hadn't tried all the food varieties himself due to him not living there long himself. It was for him to have someone to relate to when it came to being a foreigner. After both of them had finished there portion of the dish, they payed the bill and went off for a walk. It was now getting a bit late when they were sitting next to one another on a bench enjoying the peace and quiet around them.

Suddenly (Y/n)'s phone buzzed letting her know that a notification had popped up. Checking the device the girl let out a sigh before turning to Langa. "Hey, my father wants me to start heading home. I want to say it was great to spend some time with you today. (Y/n) said to male while grabbing his hand to hold it in hers. Giving him a kiss on one of his cheeks she began her walk home. When she was out of sight Langa did a little victory dance for getting a kiss on the cheek from his crush. This gave him hope that she might feel the same way about him as he does for her. 

Reki came out from his hiding spot running around his friend screaming. "She gave you a kiss on the cheek! I am officially the best matchmaker ever!" It all came to Langa now why Reki hadn't shown up to meet with him and (Y/n). "You set us up. Didn't you?" The blue haired boy wasn't mad at his friend but a little shocked to do something like this for him. The rest of the night the two boys gossiped about Langa's unofficial date with (Y/n). This day was a win for all three of them as Langa and (Y/n) got closer and Reki coming to a conclusion that he was now a matchmaker.