005˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊

When the three teenagers arrived to the skate, (Y/n) ran over to the fluffy animal sleeping near the cash register in the store. "Maybe we should bring you here more often. You seem to like this place quite a bit now." (Y/N) wasn't paying much attention to what Reki was saying and was more focused on the cute animal in front of her at the moment. Langa had a dumbfounded expression on his face by what he was witnessing with his very own eyes. "It's almost like she's a female version of Miya. Don't you think?" He just nodded along with Reki watching the girl obsess over the adorable animal in front of her eyes.  

"Should we get to work or should we continue watching her acting like a complete child?" The two teenage boys decided to with the second choice. (Y/n) couldn't even here the boys' conversation due to being to busy while petting the precious animal. The more she looked around the skate shop the more she saw what the boys saw in it. The shop itself was quite colorful and had everything a skater could dream of having access to. "I now know why the two of you work here. It's seems great to work somewhere about something you are so passionate about in your life."

The animal was softly purring from her petting and laid down under her hand that was stilling petting the animal. The boys thought it was funny that the girl Miya had been fanboying over for the last few days was just like him. The two almost had the same likes and dislikes. It was like they were siblings or something like that. "I'm going to go in the back to grab some wheels to restock them. Yell at me if you need anything from me." Langa gave a quite ok to his friend while he continued to watch the girl enjoy herself in front of him. Then it had finally hit me hard in the head. He had to work while she was there to see him do it. Lange would be lucky if he could even pick up something off the floor for that day of work. 

(Y/n) had finally stopped obsessing over the sweet animal and decided to look around the shop to see exactly what it to offer for her. Langa couldn't even focus on doing his job anymore with her there with him. He was just staring at her beautiful figure while Reki was shaking his hand in front of his best friend's face to snap him out of his daydreaming of his new crush. "Isn't she just so pretty when she doesn't even try to be." He had caught a case of the love fever really bad for this girl. "She was just looking at wheels. Obsessed much, aren't you?" Langa let out a sigh of contentment still watching her around the shop.

"The manager is going to come in here and yell at us for not working. Just get back to reality and start sweeping the floors before he comes here." He wasn't even listening to a single word his best friend was saying to him at the moment. Reki took it upon himself to sweep the shop's floors while his friend was busy standing there. "I'm pretty sure he said yesterday that he wasn't coming in today so what's the whole point of worrying so much about it." Reki wondered sometimes if Langa was to chill at times like this. "Have fun getting fired soon then." He was never usually like this but (Y/n) made him act different. He would always do his job but now he was wanting to watch her walk around.

"It's getting kind of late now so I'm going to head home for the night. See you guys tomorrow at school." One thing for sure was that Langa had done no work for that entire day while (Y/n) was with him. (Y/n) had no clue when she was waling down the street that someone was watching her secretly behind her back, Adam from S has had his eyes n this good for a while now so it was time for him to introduce himself soon when she came to S for the first time. "Dad I'm home." She shouted upstairs as she sat herself down on the couch for some much needed relaxation after the day she has had at school. "How was school for you today?" Her dad came down from the stairs looking at his daughter for an answer.

"It was ok for the first day of being at a new school, I met some new friends so I guess it was the best it could be for me." The two sat down on the couch together to watch their favorite show while eating a bowl of popcorn. The two of them laughed together at a funny scene and didn't have to say anything to one another to know the other one was happy in the moment. (Y/n) was now laying down on her bed while playing some games on her phone when she suddenly received a text from an unknown number. (Y/n)'s best guess on her it was is Langa or Reki. She had given the both of them her phone number before leaving them at the shop for the night. The text said that it was Langa and he was wondering if she wanted to meet up with him and Reki before school the next morning.

Replying to his text answering a yes she let out a loud yawn signaling it was time for her to go to bed for the night. Putting her head down on the soft silk pillow her eyes closed and her breathing became more calm saying that she had fallen asleep. Langa was staring at his phone looking at the text (Y/n) had sent to him not that long ago. His thoughts wandered about why he suddenly became so attached to a girl he just met a few days ago. He had never developed a crush on someone this fast before in his entire life. Maybe he could ask Reki about what was happening to him tomorrow when he is at school.