004˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

Mornings were never the best (Y/n) with her lack of time and how she never seemed to leave the comfort of her own soft bed. Her alarm was blasting loudly into her pair of ears against her fluffy (F/c) pillow that (Y/n)'s head was resting on. "(Y/n) get out of bed and be ready before I finish making breakfast. A groan escaped her mouth as she sat up raising her arms above her head to get a good morning stretch in. "Are you getting up or not, (Y/n)?" The girl shouted a respond to her dad before walking off to her massive closet to find her uniform to wear on her first day at a new school.

Langa was to busy looking out the window to notice that someone had entered the classroom. "Class, we he have a new student joining us for the rest of the year. Why don't I let her introduce herself to you all." (Y/n) was scanning the class when she saw the blue haired guy from the previous day who had fallen unconscious from hitting a wall. The boy was quite cute in her opinion and she wanted to know more about who he was a person. "Hello, I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I have just recently moved here from the United States and I am so happy to meet all of you." The familiar voice caused Langa to stop staring out of the window and turn his attention on the new student.

When his eyes met her figure he felt a wash of something fall over him. His head fell back in his eat with his cheeks turning a shade of crimson red. It was the girl from earlier that was so sweet to him when he got knocked down by a wall. This is a dream is what he thought to himself as the girl took a seat directly in front of him. Reki was to busy laughing at his bestfriend being so whipped for when he had just met her yesterday and haven't said a word to one another. "I'm in heaven." Langa whispered to himself while putting his head down to look at the back of this fantasy of a female.

(Y/n) could feel a intense stare coming from behind her sitting frame. Turning around in her seat, she saw the boy who had injured himself when she was leaving the airport just yesterday. Langa was already daydreaming about (Y/n) while Reki was still laughing his pants off about this. She began to wave a hand in front of his face attempting to snap him out of his weird trance he was in. "Langa, What is that answer to question 3?" The teacher asked the boy. It caught his attention that his teacher was speaking to him. "Um, I don't know." He answered truthfully. (Y/n) found it cute that he was all flustered from being caught.

It was finally lunchtime at the school with all of teenagers running around with their friends by their sides. (Y/n) had just got on the rooftop to see the boys from her class earlier eating lunch together. Approaching them, Langa's face was beginning to go red again and his heart started pounding into his chest.  "Is it ok for me to seat here? I don't know anyone else here right now." Langa would have been a fool if he had declined her. She sat between the two while starting to get out her bento box her father had made her the night before.

"So, I heard you skate. Is that true?" Reki asked causing her to jump straight up in the air from being startled by him. "Yeah, I been skating for a few years now." His eyes seemed to light up with joy hearing her say those words to him. He started to go on and on about this thing called S where all these people go to skate at night. (Y/n) saw that Langa was staring at her bento box curiously. "Do you want to try some?" The blue haired boy only replied with a simple nod not even meeting eye contact with her. Grabbing her wooden chopsticks she picked up a piece of tempura to put in his mouth. 

When the tempura was in front of Langa's mouth, he clamped down on the chopsticks with the flavor exploding into his mouth. Again he was in heaven with his dream feeding him like a baby and her petting his hair in doing so. "You're so cute when you get all flustered." She whispered in his ear to tease the poor boy. He chocked on the fish while she was giggling at his reaction. "Man, you are so whipped for this girl!" Reki said to tease his bestfriend even further. The two were just laughing at Langa being an entire flustered mess for (Y/n).

Lunch was now over, letting all of the students return to their classrooms for the rest of the learning day. Her first day of school had went by much faster than (Y/n) had expected it to be. When heading out the front doors, she heard a voice call her name out all of a sudden from behind her. Turning around, she saw the red haired boy from earlier when eating lunch on the rooftop. "Do you want to come to skate shop where Langa and I work at to see some stuff for a board." It was such a sudden kind gesture for Reki to invite to hangout.

"Sure, I would love to be there!" She almost screamed in delight. Langa was waiting by the doorway again daydreaming about how amazing (Y/n) was. When the two were coming his way, he snapped back into reality making his way to leave with them together. He was so shy about talking to her and approaching her in school. Reki nudged his bestfriend to see if he could get him to say something to his new crush, but nothing seemed to come out of his mouth when he opened it.  It was going to be so hard for him to now when (Y/n) is going to be there watching him.