~Twenty-Three~

I waited until Pietro came by the next morning to show him. He was in the seating area when I woke up.

I quickly swam up to the glass when I noticed him. 'S-H-O-W' I signed, pointing up.

He tilted his head to the side and nodded, getting out of his seat to head towards the elevator.

I swam up to the surface and pulled myself out of the pool.

The elevator opened, revealing Pietro. "You wanted to show me something?" He asked before adding, "Did you find a new fish?"

I shook my head as he sat down on the side of the pool, criss crossing his legs.

He smiled, "Well then? What is it?"

I couldn't help the thrash my tail gave, breaking the water's surface. I took a breath, the ball was back in my stomach. I opened my mouth, "Huuh,". I smiled and gave another thrash of my tail.

Pietro froze, eyes wide. "You can-? How? Since when?" He stammered out.

I smiled and thrashed my tail again.

Pietro grabbed his phone and typed something before putting the phone away and focusing his attention back on me. "Huuh, hoooh, hohee," I tried to say.

Pietro stared at me for a few moments with his brow furrowed, "Loki?" He asked after a few moments.

I nodded with a smile.

Steve walked in followed by Natasha and Clint, "You called?" Steve asked, making his way over.

The three looked like they meant business.

Pietro looked back at me, "Show them what you just showed me," he requested.

"Heeee," I said, looking at Steve.

He faltered for a moment before Clint asked, "Okay, I mean, that's good, but didn't Banner say her cords weren't developed enough?"

Tony and Bruce walked in, "That's right," Bruce said as he cleaned his glasses, walking to the rest of the group.

"She said Loki did it," Pietro informed them.

Clint looked confused, "But why?"

Pietro shrugged, "She cannot say much, she does not know how," he informed.

Tony grabbed his phone, "I know a few speech therapists..."