~Twenty-Four~

Tony had hired a speech therapist named Thalia to teach me how to better use words. She had been coming everyday for almost two weeks, teaching me how letters worked. Letters were more complicated than everyone made it seem. So many rules... I was not looking forward on learning to read.
.
.
.
It was dark when Loki came back.

I surfaced and swam to the edge of the pool to see what he wanted. "It angers them when I do good things," he said, sitting cross-legged on the ground.

I tilted my head, "Why?" I asked.

Loki shrugged, "I am unsure, I think they just don't like me," he responded.

"Why?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "I am unsure, so I suppose I'll anger them with kindness again," he informed with a small smirk.

My tail flicked under the water, I liked Loki's kindness. I thought for a moment to piece my sentence together, "What do you want do this time?" I asked him.

He put up a finger, "What do you want to do this time," he corrected.

I repeated the sentence after he'd corrected it.

"I have a rare ability to shape-shift myself and others, I could gift you with the ability to shape-shift," he informed me.

I had no idea what shape-shifting was... "What is 'shape-shift'?" I asked him.

He grinned and a green light flowed down his body, turning him into Pietro.

My eyes widened, that was amazing!

"What do you think?" Loki asked, shifting back into himself.

"Show me!" I demanded, tail wriggling in excitement.

Loki grinned.