~Eight~

It took almost two weeks for any of the others to swim with me.

Pietro came in looking very excited, "We have a surprise for you!" he told me, practically vibrating with energy.

I pulled half of my body out of the water and onto the cement, looking up at him.

A few of the others walked in, "Your new tank is finished," Tony informed me, looking very pleased with himself.

I tilted my head, what was wrong with this one? I didn't want to leave the cave I slept in either... It was beautiful...

"What's the face for?" I turned a bit of my body and pointed to the cave I liked, a few of them followed.

"You want to keep that?"

I nodded my head at Pietro, he turned to look at Tony, who shrugged. "I'll have it moved later,".

Natasha looked around at the group, "So, how is Syrena going to get from point A to point B?"

The three of them expectantly looked at Steve, who sighed heavily. "Fine," was all he said as he walked over to me.

I pulled the rest of myself out of the water.

When Steve stopped, I extended my arms up. Steve blushed a dark color as he picked me up.

"What's the face for Cap?" Natasha asked as Steve put me over his shoulder.

Tony started to laugh, "She's not wearing a top," he laughed.

Steve started to walk to the door, Pietro rolled his eyes and followed.

It was a short walk to the door, but outside was bright. The ground was green and the sky was blue. There were two big buildings. One of them had a lot of windows and people in it, the other had a few big windows, but I could see water through them.

As predicted, Steve went to the one with the water in it. The door opened automatically, the pool of water inside was huge.

Steve walked up to the water's edge and put me in it gently, Pietro helped put me in the water.

The floor in front of my pool was a light blue tile, it almost matched the water.

"Go look around," Pietro encouraged me with a small wave of his hand.

I dove under the water and started to look around, there were steps for people to get in and out. There was a lot of color too. There were many colorful fish in the shallow water, but as I got to the steep drop off, there was an entire reef.

Pietro put himself in the shallows and watched me move down to the deeper waters. The far wall made it look like the water went forever, but it really didn't. The wall on the side of the drop-off was glass.

Tony, Natasha, Steve, and the others were on the other side. I waved at them before investigating the rest of the reef.