~Seventeen~

We stayed at the island for about a week before the others had to return home.

I was a bit sad about it, but I missed the home they had built for me. I missed Sun.

Steve carried me back to my tank when we got back. Nothing had really changed inside my home, Sun had gotten slightly larger but that was all.
.
.
.
A few days after we left however, was when things had a slight change.

Another member of the Avengers had arrived, Pietro said he was from another world. Pietro also said that he had brought his brother along.

Apparently the others weren't particularly fond of his brother, Loki, his name was.

He didn't tell me why though, but the two newcomers were supposed to be visiting me later on that day.

Pietro said he would be there with them so that we could actually communicate. So I guess I would wait for them then...
.
.
.
I was swimming in the deep near the coral with one of the rays that lived in my tank with me when I saw movement from the other side of the large glass window.

I swam over to it to see Pietro and two other men standing near it. The two looked a bit in awe at my home as Pietro pointed at me.

I waved at Pietro and he waved back before motioning up with his hand.

I nodded and signed 'M-E-E-T Y-O-U' before heading up to the more shallow portion of my home.

It didn't take long for them to enter the room.