~Sixteen~

It felt like forever, but as soon as they got in the water I took off back towards the reef.

I could hear their splashes grow faint the farther I swam.

The fish I sped past were momentarily startled before they realized what I was. They all slowed down and continued about their business, picking the corals for food.

I swam near a rock that had a few large shrimp standing near the entrance.

I laid on the sand and watched the shrimp slowly creep forward, making their way to my tail.

They started picking at my tail, it tickled.

I smiled and watched them be joined by a few colorful fish, all were picking at my tail for anything they could eat.
.
.
.
I sat there and patiently waiting for the small creatures to be done with my tail for a while.

I hadn't realized how long I'd sat there until the fish scattered and the others came into my view.

Each of them had a tube that went from their mouthes to the surface, and a pair of strange glasses around their heads.

Natasha, Wanda, Tony, and Clint had a black suit covering their bodies. Steve and Pietro did not have the black suit.

It took them a few moments to spot me.

I swam up to the group, disturbing the sand I had been resting on. The sediment clouded the water for a few moments before sinking back down.

I slowly made my way to the group, they seemed to be enjoying the life the water had to offer.