~Play Thing-Kylo Ren-NSFW~

Smut warnings: ownership, prostitution, sexual servants

There were five of you, in total.

Five women living together in a set of quarters. Rooms separated, but living space kept the same. It was never kept exceptionally tidy; there was no point if someone was just going to make a mess again. But, it was decorated luxuriously. Sheer curtains and fabrics hanging from the ceilings, comfortable duvets and mats laid out on the floor. A shared space for the five women who lived there.

A shared space for the man they were there to please.

The Supreme Leader needed his release, or so the women had been told. He had a tendency toward anger and needed a release to help him relax. He was the Supreme Leader after all; whatever he wanted, he got. And what he wanted were five women.

Perhaps they weren't women at all. You never saw them as other women; it was impossible to view them as such. To the First Order, you were all nothing more than property.

Expensive, fragile property.

Skin draped in the finest jewels that money could buy. Curves barely hidden away by tasteful silks and lace. The finest lingerie in the galaxy. The best make-up found in both the Inner and Outer Rims. Fine metals and fabrics. Delicate beading and stitching. All the best for the five women that belonged to the Supreme Leader.

You were all different. All unique from one another. Different body types, skill sets, and features. Different species. All made different so that the Supreme Leader could use them however he saw fit. Whatever he wanted, there was a woman he could find for it.

The Supreme Leader was generous. He dressed you all in the finest clothing in the galaxy, but only when he saw clothing to be appropriate. That was almost never. He allowed his Knights of Ren to have their way with the women whenever they so pleased. He didn't mind sharing.

The Supreme Leader was greedy. The women would not be shared outside of his inner circle. They were dressed how he saw fit, given grand feasts when he wanted to reward them. But he was greedy. Sometimes, he would only use them for his own release. Pleasure was not a shared experience.

They could take care of that themselves once they got back home.

The five women were not shy with one another. You did not want to know each other's names, nor did you address each other as such. They weren't friends. They were competition. You merely indulged each other to stay alive. There was no shortage of anger between them. There was no shortage of pleasure between them either. They often slept together to finish what the Supreme Leader refused to.

These were not women. They were play-things.

All different, all unique, but they had one thing in common. They all hated you.

You. In all of your seductive glory. You must have been a witch. You must have been an enchantress or a temptress. They refused to acknowledge you. You did not exist to them.

They were jealous.

Even now, as you lay across the fine silk-encased pillows on the floor with your data-pad in your hands, you feel their burning glares on your back. You lay across the pillows like a cat; calm and alluring. Dressed in the finest black lingerie. Sheer lace putting in minimal effort to conceal your body. Draped in jewels and gemstones from the far reaches of the galaxy. A slim black collar fastened around your neck, glittering brilliantly under the dim lights.

Oh, how they despised you.

Good, you think to yourself with a smirk, they have a reason to hate me, anyways.