~The Empress P.2-NSFW~

A/N-just a heads up; the ending isn't too happy

Kylo Ren couldn't believe what he was doing. For the first time in a long while, he was excited for a mission. Usually missions came with anticipation and excitement in the form of adrenaline rushes, but this was pure glee. He truly was looking forward to his return to Sindith.

The moment he had left the hauntingly beautiful planet, he couldn't stop thinking about it's empress. He should have been angry—furious even—with the way she had treated him. Nobody spoke to Kylo Ren that way. Nobody. She had been so calm even with the ice flowing through her veins. She was powerful and exceedingly so. They all trembled before her might.

And her blade. Kylo couldn't keep his mind from that kriffing Darksaber that she had been wielding. Those weapons were rare and they could only be acquired if its previous master was killed. Had she killed someone herself? And who?

Kylo was dying to know. He was itching to see her again the moment he had left. That was why, as soon as he returned to the Finalizer, he arranged another trip. He had made up some silly excuse about the agreement within the alliance not being completed. That he would need to stay a few days to see over it. Nobody argued with him. Nobody batted an eye.

Now he was practically buzzing with excitement. Kylo keeps his eyes glued on the familiar palace up ahead; in all of its dangerously beautiful glory. Dangerously beautiful just like the woman on its throne. He hated to admit it, but he had become infatuated with her. During meetings he would drift away with the thought of her. Some were so erotic that he had to adjust himself underneath the table and practically run back to his quarters to relieve himself of the ache in his pants. She had infected his mind.

As he approaches the iron-wrought gate with his dark cloak flapping at his ankles, the guards stare down at him in confusion. Kylo wince slightly. He hadn't exactly announced his visit to them. They wearily let him in, not wanting to witness the rage of the Supreme Leader. Kylo feels their curious gazes on his back as he storms off towards the majestic doors of the palace. His heavy steps echo and bounce off of the marble walls and floors. He was gripped with determination. Determination to see her. To see you.

"Supreme Leader?" A familiar voice exclaims in surprise. "What are you doing here so soon?"

Kylo ignores the man who had aided him last time and storms into the throne room. His greedy eyes fall upon the massive throne, only to freeze and tense up in disappointment.

"Where is she?" Kylo demands as he begins to boil with anger.

"In the gardens but I cannot-"

He tunes out the man and begins to stride toward the glass doors that must have led to the garden. The excitement was being replaced by wrath. What had you done to him? The mere thought of you made him giddy. It outraged him to know that you had this power over him. Kylo's hand falls to his side to rip his saber free.

His eyes fall on you and he nearly stops breathing. You were surrounded by dark red roses and black flowers that he couldn't bother to identify. The extravagant gown you had been wearing last time was reduced to a shimmering black with sleeves and a low neckline and a high slit. With your back turned to him, Kylo storms towards you furiously.

The saber in his hand ignites with a dangerous roar but you don't even flinch at the sound. You were completely unfazed.

"Kylo Ren." You say flatly without turning to face him. "I was wondering when you would return for me." You finally turn to him and his grip on the saber momentarily falters. "Missed me?"