~Reunited-Philip Altman-NSFW~

Your writing is amazing!! I wanted to request a one shot for Philip Altman.You were a girl in school he had a crush on and now has meet up with again. Things get spicy and maybe have some fluff :)

~

Philip slams on the brakes the moment he sees a familiar looking face bobbing through the sea of heads. He whips his head around so fast that he practically breaks his neck. It couldn't be. Without thinking, his hands grip the steering wheel of the little sports car and he sends it swerving towards an empty parking spot on the side of the street, ignoring the symphony of angry honks behind him.

He cranes his neck as he fumbles with his car keys and slams the door shut. If he was right, he saw you just disappearing into an ice cream shop. Philip runs a hand through his thick black locks and adjusts his jacket. It had been years since he last saw you. The last time must have been during his high school graduation ceremony.

Now that you were back in town again, this was his chance. Ever since his failed relationship with Tracy, there hadn't been much going on his withering love life. Although high school was a massive blur for him, he could remember one thing very well. The biggest crush he had had on you since sophomore year. It started the day you punched him in the face for being a dick. Surprise, surprise. Philip knew he could be a little bit of an ass but in high school it was even worse.

Philip shields the glare of the sun as he peers through the massive window of the ice cream parlor. Sure enough, you were at the front of the line. He pushes open the door with a soft jingle of the bell and practically shoves his way to the front.

The worker serving you gives him an exasperated look. "Sir, you need to wait in line just like-"

"No need. I'm with her." Philip smirks. He glances down at your curious expression, but you don't argue.

"Alright..." the server looks between you two wearily. "What'll it be?"

Philip gives the options a quick once-over. He didn't care what he was going to get, just that he got to spend time with you. "Cookies and cream. In a cone."

The man ducks into the cold ice cream case and scoops out a good-sized serving of cookies and cream. With your ice cream already in hand, you watch Philip carefully. Clearly you were trying to figure out if you knew him or not. As you reach for your wallet, he quickly stops you and tosses a few bills onto the counter.

You wait until the server is out of earshot before finally turning to him with your eyebrows raised. "Alright, if you're going to pay for my ice cream and pretend to know me, I should at least know your name."

Philip gives you a mock pout. "Don't remember me? I'm hurt."

"I'm sorry," you laugh lightly, brushing some hair out of your face.

"I thought you remember the kid you punched in the face in high school." He gives you a cocky little grin, flashing his deep dimples.

Your eyes light up at once. "Philip Altman?"

He certainly had changed over the years. The hair that used to show off his ears was now grown out to conceal the tips and nicely complemented his twinkling honey-brown eyes. He was sporting somewhat of a goatee around his full pink lips. His pale skin was covered in beauty marks and freckles. The little boy that used to be thin and scrawny now towered over you with broad shoulders and defined muscles.

"It's been a while." Philip looks you up and down slyly. "You've grown up."

"So have you. Are you still a major asshole?" You tease.