Archers versus non archers

"What's the situation in Hastinapur?" Sitara questioned as they were on their way.
"As of now things are somewhat under control but Mamashree Shakuni is soon going to create some ruckus. Duryodhan is not yet completely revengeful towards his brothers ." Krishna said .
"What about Arjun?" Naina asked recalling her first moment with Arjun. He had flirted with her. He had probably forgotten her but she couldn't forget his charming face and attitude. Well he was extremely handsome and he was Arjun after all.
"Arjun? He is as usual busy challenging Angraj Karn" Krishna said.
"Arjun is the best...why does he need to challenge Angraj?" Naina commented.
"Excuse me...Angraj Karn was far more superior. Didnt you hear tales of his archery from Gurudev?!" Sitara said not sounding very happy with Naina's words.
"Woah! Karn and Arjun really are rivals! Even you both are fighting for them!" Sidharth said as he and Krishna laughed teasingly.
"Who did you feel was the best archer Bhrata Krishna?" Naina asked.
"For me the best archers are my brother Sidharth and my sister Sitara. If compare between Karn AND Arjun then both of them are extremely capable and brilliantly abled. There's no comparison between such gracious warriors. Why do we always imagine the situation Karn versus Arjun? Imagine Karn and Arjun together. Imagine what ruckus they can create together.. how easily they can defeat any power if they are united." Krishna said.
Naina and Sitara nodded agreeing.
"You are right Govind! They are extremely capable and brilliant warriors. Their capability combined with our skills will be such a great combination!" Sidharth said as he imagined all of them practicing warfare together.
Krishna smiled hoping his three siblings would turn the tables and their wish would actually come true when Karn and Arjuna will reunite.

As they reached Hastinapur they were welcomed by the elders. Pitamah Bhism and Kunti had recognized them while the others were extremely glad to have them in Hastinapur. Shakuni looked at them in a crooked manner. He was analyzing them and calculating the benefits they could provide the kauravas with.
"Where are my cousins? " Krishna asked.
"The pandavas and the kauravas are on their way. They will soon reach Hastinapur. They were busy searching for a suitable groom for our Dushala. The benefit of having 105 brothers. Angraj Karn has accompanied them as well." Gandhari said with a heavenly smile as her daughter's wedding thoughts occured to her.
They were welcoming the yadava prince and princesses when suddenly loud voices were heard. Everyone had recognized these voices. Bheem and Duryodhan!
"Again these two are fighting!" Mahamantri vidur commented but they were taken aback when all the kuru princes reached the palace.  Bheem and Duryodhan were not fighting. They were in fact for the first time agreeing with one another.
"You are right Bheem! Jayadrat is not the right man for our sister" Duryodhan said.
Bheem nodded agreeing.
"And that Sindhuraj was not even respectful towards women!" Karn said.
"Yes exactly! "Arjun nodded.
"The sun seems to have set in the east! Actually since last three years there has been strange transformation in the princes . Especially Bheem, Duryodhan , Arjun and Karn. They are not that hostile towards one another as they used to be." Vidur said.
Krishna smiled ironically. After that truth session in Kaliyuga the princes felt a strange connection with one another. Duryodhan was not easily influenced by Shakuni as in his sub conscious he was aware of his future. Though he didnt remember it the truth had impacted him  for life. Even though he didnt remember anything the feeling was still there. Karn and Arjun too felt a brotherly feeling towards one another. They didnt hate each other anymore though challenging one another was still constant. Just that now the completions were a little more friendly.
As the princes arrived they noticed Krishna and his siblings. Arjun and Karn recalled Naina and Sitara immediately.
"Pranipaat" Sitara greeted Karn .
"Pranipaat" Karn replied back as he noticed her beautiful smile.
Arjun and Naina too remembered one another and greeted each other politely.
"We have decided! Dushala will have a swayamvar!" Duryodhan declared.
"Good idea! The best archer will win our sister's hand" Arjun said.
Karn seemed pleased.
"Why just archery? Why not mace? Or sword fighting?!" Naina asked offended by such partiality.
Sid and Sitara too were happy with the archery solution but Bheem and Duryodhan supported Naina.
"True! These archers always claim their weapon to be the best!" Duryodhan expressed his dissatisfaction.
"Exactly mace is far superior!" Bheem cried.
"And so is sword!" Naina protested.
"See archery is classy! I mean my bow is my supremacy!" Sitara said .
Karn , Arjuna and Sidharth agreed strongly.
"Well then let's have a competition! Archers versus non archers! Let's see who wins!" Naina declared.
Pitamah and Vidur looked at one another. Again competition! But this time the teams were different. It was not the pandavas versus the kauravas. Infact the pandavas and kauravas were fighting together for the first time. This was a good sign.
Thus teams were made.  Sitara, Sidharth, Karn and Arjun were in the team of the archers while Naina, Duryodhan, Bheem were together.
"Our team has only three members Bhrata!" Naina complained when a strong voice was heard.
"You are forgetting me jiji! I am here!" It was Subhadra. Ofcourse! Subhadra was an exceptional mace fighter.
"But women and men together fighting...how is this dharma.." Shakuni tried to interfere.
"I dont believe in such discrimination mamashree. Moreover these girls are the sister of Vasudev Krishna. They are strong women! I personally have no problem fighting with them. If Arjun or Angraj has any problem they can always Express their displeasure" Duryodhan said.
Naina and Sitara were impressed by Duryodhan's attitude. He was a feminist! That's new!
"No objections at all!" Karn declared as Arjun agreed supporting Karn.
This four matches would take place.
Subhadra versus Sidharth, Sitara versus Duryodhan, Arjun versus Naina and Karn versus Bheem.
"Let the competition begin!" Krishna declared.