Arjun likes Naina

"Hurry up! Quick! It's my brother's wedding!!!" Naina shouted at the top of her voice and the handmaidens quickly escaped to run away from the hot headed princess.
"Finally your brother will lose his happy independent life! He is finally getting married! The first idiot in our group!" Arjun said laughing.
"Oh please! All of you idiots will eventually get married and you will get married to a yadava only! So you don't tease my brother!" Naina said and immediately realised she had spoken too much. Subhadra will kill her.
Arjun looked at her with raised eyebrows.
"A yadava princess?" He asked while Naina wished she could melt into the ground and never face Arjun again.
"There is so much work left!" Naina exclaimed loudly amd was going to rum away but a strong pair of arms held her waist tightly and pulled her towards him. Naina had experienced a more gentle touch before this.
"Arjun!" She whispered as Arjun pulled her closer and their faces were inches away from each other.
"Yes Naina" He said his eyebrows still raised playfully teasing her.
"You...actually I meant..."Naina tried to speak but she was stammering.
Arjun quickly covered her mouth with his gentle fingers and looked at her lovingly.

"You need not answer so quickly

"You need not answer so quickly...we have all the time in the world my darling" he said and smiled heavenly leaving Naina all to herself.
Naina couldnt believe what had just happened. Did Arjun like her? Did she like him too? What about Subhadra? She had to avoid Arjun! She cant betray her sister like this!

"Are you...okay? I mean you have no problem with this marriage right?" Draupadi asked looking at Sidharth. She had earlier too noticed the stress in Sidharth's face.
"Panchali...it will not be fair to you if I hide anything from you. Panchali I had once been in love. I used to love a woman in kaliyug. I loved her with every part of my soul but she betrayed me. She cheated on me and left me breaking my heart into a million pieces. Since then I decided that I would never fall in love again. Forgive me Panchali but I can.never love you. You are my responsibility but you are not my love and I am afraid it will never chamge. You have all the freedom to walk out of this marriage" Sidharth said.
"This is Dwapar yug Rajkumaar. Women dont have much choices here. I cant walk out of this marriage as you were the one who won the swayamvar. "Draupadi said slightly disturbed by the sudden revelation.
"If you cant love me then why did you win me?" She asked and Sidharth didnt have an answer. He hung down his head. She was right! He shouldn't have been so impulsive and win the swayamvar.
Draupadi looked at Sidharth one last time her eyes filling with tears and left immediately. She didnt want him to see how much his words affected her. She would act strong and she didnt need love. She would be his wife and lead a loveless life.

Tara was looking at Karn suspiciously. Something seemed amiss. Why were the pandavas so friendly towards Karn!? He had planned to kill them! Well not planned but yes he was a part of it!
"If you continue looking like this Angraj will have no option but to hide himself from your sight" Krishna said smiling.
Karn immediately looked up and noticed Tara looking at him. He couldnt help but blush.
"I...I was not..." Tara stammered not knowing what to say. Meanwhile Arjun looked at Karn with a smirk.
"But Anujaa what's the problem if you were admiring your favourite archer? You argued with Naina how Karn was the best archer in the.entire Aryavrat!" Krishna said.
Tara looked at Krishna furiously. Arjun raised his eyebrows and controlled his laughter anyhow. Karn was genuinely surprised and continued looking at Tara giving her confused glances.
"Bhratasree...please control your hyper active emotions!" Tara whispered while Krishna looked at her a little scared. His sister was a fierce woman.
"Let's go and help with the preparations for Sid's wedding" Karn said while the pandavas nodded with a smile.
"Something seems wrong Bhrata! What does this Karn want!?" Tara cried with frustration.
"Why dont you go and ask him" Krishna said disturbed that his sister was still not able to realise the truth.
"You're right! I should know what's going on in that head of his! Is he again planning to harm the pandavas?" Tara said following Karn.
Karn was busy managing Sidharth's wardrobe when he felt a sudden gaze upon him. He immediately turned around. It was Sitara. Seeing Kafn looking at her she immediately turned around.
"Are you okay?" Karn asked shoving her a little.
"Yaah Just Fine! Just wanted go know who you're next planning to murder" Tara said with anger.
"Seriously! That's what you think about me!? It's enough now Tara! What do you even know about me?! You really feel I was with that Shakuni!" Karn bashed out and left the spot angrily.
Now Tara was confused as hell. What was going on?!

"You idiot! He helped the pandavas to escape ! He is an amazing human being! That's why the pandavas love him so much!" Sidharth said as he heard about his sister's misunderstanding. Tara was completely shocked.
What the hell! Karn was innocent! Infact he was the saviour! How.xould she think so lowly of him! She repented her words immensely.
As she looked at Karn he looked at her with a coldness visible in his eyes.
"I need to apologise!" Tara decided.