Draupadi's swayamvar

"I can't believe I trusted him! How could I forget he was Duryodhan's friend! Oh god! This was all their plan! Karn had seen me there and thus he made up all that story . This was allmamashree Shakuni's plan! Why did I trust that Karn bhrata! I feel so guilty! I could've saved the pandavas!" Sitara sighed sadly as tears exploded from her eyes.
"Anuja! Stop crying my dear. AND it's not your fault. You trusted Karn. " Krishna said smiling as he knew the truth. He very well knew how Suryaputra had saved his brothers from the varnavrat incident.
"And Karn betrayed me! I hate that man! He is the worst person ever!" Sitara cried angrily.
Krishna so wanted to interrupt but he knew it was neither the time and not was he the right person to reveal this truth to Sitara. And no one can play with destiny. Not even Krishna.  It was not the right time for Sitara to know the truth yet.
"But Krishna how is this possible? I know this story! The pandavas are not supposed to be dead! They have to be alive!" Sitara exclaimed with realization as she recalled the epic.
"Things change anujaa. Its not necessary that everytime things remain the same. The circle of time repeats itself everytime. You will be born the same character again and so will every other specie but their lives change as they take different decisions. And as for your pandavas I am sure it's not yet the time for their death. So stop crying now!" Krishna added finally giving a vague reply.
Sita's face glowed up. This Karn is in for a shock. He had planned to kill the pandavas! Now he will see what happens.
"There's an important event coming up anujaa. Get ready for this is an important event!" Krishna said.
"What Bhrata?" Naina asked as she joined them.
"Draupadi's swayamvar!" KKrishna said and left.
Naina and Sitara looked at each other as they tried to digest the news. Draupadi's swayamvar The legendary event that started it all.
"Tara we will see Draupadi's swayamvar! Can you believe that! Wait...Karn was insulted in that swayamvar." Naina said sadly. She knew her sister liked the king of Anga.
"He deserves it! That horrible man!" Sitara said with anger and frustration and left. Naina looked ta her with a confusing glance.
Two days later Naina , Tara and Sidhartha along with Krishna reached Panchal. Subhadra didnt want to ho as she was still heartbroken about Arjun. Sidhartha was unsure but Krishna tagged him along.
As they reached Panchal they saw the Kauravas were already present there. The swayamvar was the next day and the kings and princes were too excited to see the most beautiful woman in the entire Aryavrat.
The Kauravas greeted Krishna politely. Sitara looked at Karn with disgust amd anger in her eyes. Karn looked away not knowing how to respond. How could he explain to her the true motive behind his remaining silent! Naina was still confused. Why was her sister behaving like this with Angraj Karn? Durtodhan seemed quieter than usual. He was a little off and his relationship with his mamashree too seemed a little shakened.
Krishna took Naina and Sitara along with him to visit Draupadi.