Misunderstanding

"What's the plan?" Sitara asked as Angraj Karn rushed through the hallway.
"No no...you shouldn't be included in this plan. It's too risky" karn said.
"What...no! I wanna help...moreover they are trying to kill our cousins!" Sitara exclaimed in a fit of rage.
Karn held her wrist firmly and pulled her away .
"Calm down...they will hear you!" Karn whispered.
Sitara was still looking at her hand firmly held by Karn. His grip was so firm and for the first time she felt a nervous tickle in her stomach.
"I...I want..." Sitara stammered.
Karn looked at her trying to decipher her words. Suddenly his sight fell on her beautiful dark eyes and he coildnt look away. Both of them were lost in each other when a sudden voice startled them.
"What's going on?" Naina cried as she looked at her sister in a teasing manner.
"Naina...I was...Karn and I were..." Tara stammered.
"We were talking about something important Devi" Karn said and immediately left.
"Ohoooo! Something important huh! Great going Taraa! Angraj Karn! Good choice I would say!" Naina said teasing the hell out of Tara.
"Oh Shut up! It's nothing like that!" Tara said forcing herself to agree with it.
Ofcourse there was nothing between her and Karn though no one could disagree that they had a different chemistry going on.

"Dude Balaram dao said we should be returning this evening

"Dude Balaram dao said we should be returning this evening...they seem pretty excited about our return...seems they are surprising something for us" Sidharth said as he joined his sisters.
Their faces fell. Tara wanted to help save the pandavas and also spend some more time with Karna. And Naina too would miss Arjun and the pandavas.
"I know you both want to stay here for some time but its urgent my dear sisters!" Kroshna joined his siblings and all of them nodded in an understanding manner.

Karn, Duryodhan and Pandavas were seeing off the Yadava prince and princesses. Karn looked at Tara who looked at him rather emotionally her eyes indicating her worry about the varnavrat plan. Karna reassured her with his look and smiled his gorgeous smile. Sitara could feel herself floating as she saw the handsome king of Anga smile charmingly at her.
Meanwhile Subhadra was busy observing Arjun while Naina was eyeing them both in a teasing manner while Arjun was completely focused on Naina and her beautiful eyes. It was a confusing sight to watch.
Thus they departed.
Two says later they recieved the news of the death of Pandavas in the Varnavrat. They all were completely shocked. Krishna seemed calm. Subhadra kept on crying all day. Naina too couldnt stop her tears as she imagined Arjun's hands folded in death. Tara was baffled. She could feel a rage within her. A garage against the guy who had promised her that he would stop the varnavrat massacre. How was Karn so careless! Tara was too anguished. Such was her rage that she couodnt stop herself from visiting and confronting the son of the lord Sun. She seek permission from her brother Krishna and gave an excuse about meeting Dushala. Naina wanted to accompany but Tara wanted to go alone. Kroshna gave his consent as he smiled thinking about her sister's lie.
As Sitara reached Hastinapur she saw the citizens mourning for the death of their beloved princes and their ex queen. Tara could feel the moisture in her eyes as she recalled the pandavas. They were her friends. Her sadness transformed into anger as she reached Adhirath's house.
Adhirath was not home. Radhama welcomed Sitara who was a little embarrassed to drop by so suddenly without any letter or sot but it was a matter of urgency. Radhama was extremely polite and seeing a woman coming to visit her son was something she was not used to. Karn was mostly into warfare and archery and the idea of potential romance or marriage irked her son. So finding the yadava princess in her hut waiting for her son was definitely a good news.
"Karn will come home today. You have chosen a perfect say my child. He sfays with us during the weekends.
Karn returned from Anga as usual to stay peacefully in the weekends. As soon as he reached his home he was taken aback to see the beautiful yadava princess sitting along with his mother. She looked at Karn a strange look visible in her eyes.
"Sitara..." Karn barely whispered.
"I need to fetch some water from the well. You both can continue your talking. " Radhama said as she sensed the tension in the room and exited the room.
"Sitara...you...here...was there an emergency?" Karn asked genuinely taken aback.
"Ohhh...so there's no emergency! I shouldn't have trusted you. You were with the kauravas ! You were a part of their plan! Ofcourse !" Sitara mocked angrily.
Karn slowly began to realise what she was speaking about. He wanted to oppose her saying but he couldnt. He had sworn to secrecy. It was true Karn had helped the pandavas escape but he also knew how dangerous it was for them in Hastinapur. Duryodhan was unaware of the plan and was deeply affected by the pandavas death. He even mourned at their death. But Kafn also knew how the kauravas had spies all around. The news of Pandavas being alive should not be revealed to anyone for the sake of their safety. Thus he swore a secrecy before thanpandavas that he would never reveal they were alive before they decided it was safe for them to reveal their true identity. The pandavas were grateful to Karn and the bitterness in their heart was Angraj slowly subsided.
"Sitara you don't understand..."Karn said but couldnt complete his statement.
"I dont understand! You all murdered the pandavas! How will you ever look at yourself in the mirror Karn! I am ashamed of myself for trusting you!" Sitara cried and stormed off angrily from the hut.
Karn stood there helplessly as he saw Sitara go.