Episode 17

Sidharth wore a new pair of clothes gifted by Shehnaaz. He smiled as they didn't knew that when she bought it, it would be used for their wedding. On the other hand, Shehnaaz wore a relatively lesser worn clothes among her existing ones for her wedding. But she bought a new clothes for Aadya because she wanted her child to have the best even if it was her own wedding. That's how sacrificing parents are towards their kids.

Shehnaaz adored Aadya dancing in her new dress at the clothes showroom. Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz. He was feeling bad as she was in plain old dress, not even new forget it being alone a fancy wedding attire.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz, I think we can afford a new clothes for you too. Afterall it's our wedding which happens once in a lifetime..

His words faded out as he realised that this wasn't his first or the only wedding.

Flashback:

"Bhaiyya ji, aapki hone waali biwi se mujhe bacha lo please! Inka lehenga mein already 7 baar alter kar chuka hoon. Mera saara time inke peeche chala gaya, mere baaki customer mujhe gali ke kutte ki tarah treat kar rahe hai", the tailor begs folding his hands.

"Jhoot mat bolo, 7 baar nahi 6 baar karwaya bas. Aur hazaar baar karwaungi agar teek se nahi silaoge toh.", Gunjan scolds.

Sidharth pulls Gunjan to the side.
"Sweetheart, why are you troubling him so much? We are not getting married infront of thousands of people. It's just us and our family.", Sidharth explains.

"Huh!! It's only your mom. You forgot that my parents are not even attending it. And what's the big deal? I want to look my best on my wedding day for myself and for you.", Gunjan complains.

"Sweetheart, You want to look best in my eyes, right?", Sidharth says

"Yes!!", Gunjan sighs

"I think you would look the best without that lehenga.", Sidharth winks and speaks in flirty tone.

"Don't try to divert my mind. I won't listen. He is charging us a fortune for that designer lehenga. I will utilise it to the maximum", she smirks.

"Baby, I will have to sell my kidney for paying his alteration charges", Sidharth complains.

"Hmmm.. You know, humans can still survive with one kidney." She says with a smirk.

"Wah Beta, No value for husband's life", he fake cries.

"Stop your nautanki.. Do you know how big dream it is for every girl to get married? They start planning for it from the tiny age for it. Afterall we marry once in our life", Gunjan imparts the knowledge.

"You are wrong. Karne ko insaan hazaar baar karle shaadi but aise lines chipka chipka kar, pura diwala nikal deti hai biwi ki dusri baar shaadi karne ki soch kar bhi rooh kaap jaati hai", he jokes earning a smack from Gunjan.

"Bhaiyya, aap kya muh dekh rahe ho, abhi aapke baaki customers kuch nahi bol rahe kya? Jaldi jaldi khatam karo isse.", Gunjan scolds him.

The tailor looks at Sidharth with puppy face and Sidharth himself makes a puppy face showing his helplessness..

Flashback ends..

Shehnaaz realised his emotions immediately by his tone.

Shehnaaz: That's fine Aadya's Papa. You said I look beautiful to you regardless of my looks.