Episode 19

Early morning when the alarm went off, Shehnaaz wakes up only to find Sidharth gazing at her. She turns off the alarm.

Sidharth: Good Morning Biwi!

Shehnaaz smiles since he reminded her that they were married for real and it wasn't her dream.

Shehnaaz: Good Morning Pati dev!! (Giggles) When did you wake up?

Sidharth: I woke up early since I slept off early. Then I remembered that I left a task undone.

Shehnaaz: Huh? What task?

Sidharth: Adoring my bride and giving her my love.

Shehnaaz's blush returned back on her face.

Sidharth: Aww.. I so love that blush!

He puts his hand around her waist and pulls her closer to him. She hides her face into his chest. She inhaled the aroma of his body. (Yes, you read it right! Aroma! No better aroma then the sweat of your partner, that's unique and only for them to differentiate between others)

His aroma activated a different kind of feeling in her. She hugged him tighter while digging her nails into his back. He loved the sensuous act. She moaned as his hand slipped into her night suit touching her skin and bit her ears playfully.

Sidharth: Sshhhh, you will wake her up. (He whispered in her ears)

Shehnaaz was too shy to speak so she just nodded her head which was still hiding in his chest.

Sidharth: This is risky. Come, let's go out to the hall. (He whispered)

He gets up and pulls her to his chest and picks her up in the bridal style. He smiles looking at her pulling his tshirt as she hid her face into it. He walks to the door.

Aadya: Mumma.. Shushu..

Their eyes were open wide in shock. Sidharth turned around still holding Shehnaaz in his hand. Aadya rubbed her eyes and looked at them.

Aadya: Papa.. what happened to mumma? Why you lifting her?

He gulped while Shehnaaz pulled his shirt to gesture to leave her but he doesn't.

Sidharth: Aaa.. Mumma's leg was hurting so I was just taking her outside to.. to give oil massage. Why don't you sleep for a while baby until then?

Shehnaaz hits her elbow slowly.

Aadya: Shushu..

He puts down Shehnaaz making a puppy face. Shehnaaz smiles limping and sits on the mat.

Shehnaaz: Yes baby, papa will help you. Mumma's leg is hurting na?

Sidharth glares at her and then passes a soft smile.

Sidharth: Yeah, come dear. I'll take you.

He picks her up but by then Aadya had already wetted the bed and his T-shirt gets wet. Shehnaaz keeps her hand on her mouth in shock.

Shehnaaz: Oops!! I'll take her.

She gets up and takes Aadya along to the bathroom, brushes and cleans her up and takes her to the room and helps her with a fresh pair of clothes. He goes into the bathroom, takes off his T-shirt and brushes. Shehnaaz takes the soiled lenin to the bathroom when Sidharth pulls her close to him.

Shehnaaz: Aadya..

He puts a finger on her lips asking her to be quiet. He latches the door from inside while Shehnaaz looks at him and shyly puts her head down. He lifts her face by her chin and kisses her lips. She was naive but after a brief kissing by him, she too participates in it. They explore each other's body by running over their hands sensuously but there was hardly any space in the bathroom to do anything else apart from that.