Questions pt.1

I'm surprised people even read this anyways thanks for reading this in the first place. Please comment any ideas you have for this story. Anyways back to the story.

-Multi Pov-

I teleported them back in the living room and the first person to say anything was King Dedede.

King Dedede: Why did you do that!?

Me: I said I was going to yesterday, but anyhow now you guys can ask the other version of yourself 1 questions each. *I point at the Kirby Game characters*

Tiff: O.K, I have one question for Tripple D. Are you nicer than are your Dedede?

Tripple D: How am I suppose to know! Do I know your Dedede very well!?

Tuff: I don't think he is.

Kirby: He is.

Tuff: Wha-

Meta Knight: HE. IS.

Me: O.K, Sword and Blade turn now.

Sword: Hey, Meta Knight how did you meet other us and the other knights?

Blade: This is also to Meta Knight, did you save Cappy town before?

Meta Knight: 1. It's a secret. 2. If you mean have I saved Dreamland before then it's something like that.

Kirby: But didn't you also-

Meta Knight: *Whispers into Kirby's ear* If you don't say anything I'll get you food later.

Me: Next it's Tiff's and Poyo's turn and I'll translate for Poyo.

Tiff: This one for Susie do you do something?

Poyo:  Po, poyo?

Me: Poyo asked his Kirby why he could talk.

Susie: For Tuff's question, yes I do somewhat like an engineer.

Kirby: For Poyo's question, I pretty sure I'm older than you so I learned how to.

Me: Next it's King Dedede and Escargoon' s turn and you better be nice or ELSE.

Escargoon: O.K, pls don't kill me. Euh... I have a question for Kirby. I'm I in the somewhere in your world.

(I'm not even sure sometimes he's there but most of the time he's not but I saw this tumblr pic where he had a garden so I'm just going to say he has a garden)

Kirby: Yes! 

Bandana: In fact you have a garden in our world you kinda just work at the castle leave to see your mom, do whatever you or work on your garden depending on the seasons..

Escargoon: Oh!...

*King Dedede and pushes Escargoon to the side*

King Dedede: It's mah turn. Yo, there Meta Knight are you my loyal servant?

Meta Knight: Servant? No. Loyal? Yes.

Me: O.K, I'm going to let you guys leave early to continue exploring since it's still morning. In the afternoon I'll bring you guys back here to continue and after that you guys are done for the day.

-To be continued-

(Yo, It's me Hackerboiii just so you know I'm not dead and I'm also asking for you guys to tell me more about Kirby and to give me ideas.)