Videos

I'm changing Tripple D to DDD.

Multi: Alright you guys are going to reacts to some videos and this one shall reveal stuff and speaking about revealing Meta Knight-

MK: I heard my name.

Multi: Cheese and rice! Meta Knight stop scaring me like that!

Multi: Yes I wanted you because- Wait where did you come from? You know what never mind because.... Yoink! *Multi pulls of Meta Knight's cape and his wing come out.*

Tuff: So cool you have wings!

King DDD: That just means he's a flying brat.

Tiff: does that means that our Meta Knight has wings too?

Sir. M: No, I do not Tiff.

Multi: Anyhow on with the videos!

Kirby: Hey bro! Don't take this weirdly but you smell good!

Escargoon: That a weird thing to say. 

Meta Knight: Oh, O.K thank ? 

Sword Knight: Even Sir Meta Knight finds it weird!

Kirby: What is that.

Meta Knight: Oh, you know just water and soap.

Kirby: What is that?

Meta Knight: You don't know what soap is?

King Dedede: Kirby's dumber than I am! *Not realizing he called himself dumb*

Kirby:...

Meta Knight: Euh... Hold up. *He smells Kirby* Whoa! O.K! Look, I know I smelled something but I didn't wanna say anything about it,  but can you umm... Get the hell out of my house!

Litterly Every Kirby Anime Character: !!! *They weren't expecting the sudden outburst*

Kirby: Don't until you answer my question!

Tuff: Oh, oh! Kirby's mad!

Meta Knight: You know what that's fine by me! Cuz if you won't to leave, then I'll leave cuz I ain't got no problem

Kirby: *Locks the door and then eats the key* You're not going nowhere.

Morpho: How did he get there?

Galacta: How did he get in. In the first place?

Dark: Most importantly how did he get your key?

Meta Knight: Well if I wanted to leave then I could leave-

Kirby: *He's holding a very sharp knife and inspecting it*

King Dedede: Where d'he get that knife! (D'he is my abbreviation for "did he")

Meta Knight: O.K, is it really that serious? *Out of nowhere Meta Knight got glasses on his mask and a giant chalkboard* O.K soap is a product that you can use-

Susie: Where did you get that chalkboard.

MK: Magic.

Kirby: Just stop! You don't get that chance anymore! Now I want you to write me a 3 page paper telling me the history of soap!

Tuff: That's to much!

Meta Knight: You must be crazy if you think i'm going- *Kirby points a gun strait to his face where the mask is not covering*

Game Kirby and Anime Kirby react to stuff and meet each otherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें