The Hole

Multi: Hey guys! Today we are going to react to a funny skit about DDD & Meta Knight!

Anime DDD: What dah- when did me and that Meta Knight do something funny- you calling me a joke!?

Multi: No, I was talking about your counterparts. (The Game Version) Now please shut up and listen I'm really tired of hearing you talk and I need some rest so after this you guys are free to do whatever you want in this place.

Anime DDD:  Hey, don't tell me to shut up-

DDD: I new I was the SUPERIOR one, there even making videos of me now! 

Anime DDD: Nuh-uh, funny videos, they think you're a joke!

DDD: No, they just think you're a boring old stud!

Anime DDD: Who ya calling boring!

DDD: You of course, guess you're also deaf as well!?

*Every except those two in the room, are watching them fight with a shocked expression on their faces well except the ones you are used to it* (Which should be everyone) 

*Bandana turns to Escargoon*

Bandana: Is yours always this loud?

Escargoon: Yup and yours?

Bandana: Yeah, but usually not in a mean way.

Escargoon: Hmm- but be nice too not have him hitting you all the time.

*Anime DDD stop his banter with his counterpart and turns around to look at Escargoon*

Anime DDD: I heard that you slimy slug!

*Anime DDD rushed foward to hit Escargoon with a hammer from who-knows-where and tries to whack Escargoon, but before he could, Game Kirby stops him by kicking his hammer away*

Kirby: Stop fighting, the whole purpose of this was to watch a funny video, not fight.

Multi: Kirby is right now all of you sit down before I make you do, and watch this video!

*Every body sits down in groups, The Meta-Knights are with Meta Knight, King DDD is with Bandana Dee and Kirby, Tiff, Tuff and Poyo are together in a group, Escargoon is sitting besides Anime King DDD, which I don't think is very good for his health, Dark Meta Knight is broaching of in the corner like some sort of emo, Galacta Knight and Morpho Knight are sitting together and finally the rest are sitting together in a group.*

*The Video Start*

Dedede: Hey Meta, have you seen my Hammer?

Meta Knight: The one with a rocket in it?

Tuff: He has a hammer with a rocket in it, cool!

Tiff: How is that possible?

Dedede: Yeah.

Meta Knight: Pretty sure it fell in the hole.

Dedede: What hole? Oh Nova!

*The Hole*

Susie: I bet that was Marx's doing.

Tiff: Who's that?

Susie: Doesn't matter, just an acquaintance that we know.

Dedede: What is that!

Meta Knight: It's a hole.

Dedede: Yeah, I can see that but what's it doing here?

Meta Knight: Well I came here this morning *sips coffee* and there was a hole.

Escargoon: Did he just drink that through his mask-?