New People

Multi: *Teleports the Kirby Game characters plus the Kirby Anime characters* O.K, I decided to bring both of you back into your world and I mean the world Tiff and Tuff are from. 

King Dedede: Why did you do that!

Multi: I said so last time!

<<Earlier that day>> 

Multi: O.K, So later I will take you guys back into the world Tiff and Tuff are from. Also for any one wondering the Meta Knights are Meta Knight servants. (I just didn't know how to word it)

Every Kirby Anime Character: !!! (Except Sir.M or that Meta Knight of course)

King Dedede: I don't believe that there Meta Knight has servants! He's a nobody!

Multi: Well so are you! Anyways he's coming!

The Meta Knights: !!!

*Sailor Dee rushes out of the room and Trident Knight get's a cushion out of nowhere. And places it on the ground. Mace Knight is looking around for something*

Multi: Here! *Multi snaps here fingers and a fancy china plate with the most delicious looking slice of cake appears in Mace Knights hands*

King Dedede: Ooh! *He tries to take the cake but Captain Vul slaps his wrist* What was that for!

*Meta Knight walks in and Trident places the cushion before he sits down. Mace Knight gave him the cake. And Meta Knight Whispered "Thanks for the cake it looks good" into Mace Knight ear and Sailor rushes back in the room with tea in his hand and gives it to Meta Knight.*

MK: *Takes a sip of the tea* Hi, I'm the so called nobody named Meta Knight, it's nice to meet you to.

King Dedede: Hey you listen I'm the King of Dreamland so you better listen to me- Hey where did he go!

*Meta Knight was now on Tripple D's head sipping his tea*

Escargoon: !!! Don't you there disrepect the King-

Tripple D: No it's fine I let him stay there... [Because he's your husband duh!]

Multi: Enough chit-chat! I'll teleport you later! Bye!

Tuff: She was in a rush.

Tiff: I wonder why?

Bandana: I'm sure she has a good reason.

Javelin: I agree.

Poyo: Poyo-Poyo, Poyo! [For we havent't heard from Poyo, Javelin Knight and Bandana Dee in a long time... kinda]

<<Back in the present>>

*King Dedede and Escargoon are already leaving to there castle*

Multi: O.K...  Rude. Tiff and Tuff show then around I'm coming back after 3 days. Oh! And I'm taking Susie, Bandana Dee, Galacta, Dark, Morpho and the Meta Knights with me

Tiff: O.K so let's go to Cappy Town. *They arrive at Cappy Town and Tiff tells every one about there adventure with Multi and how there from a different universe*

Honey: I love how the other King Dedede is nicer!

Iro: That's cool and all but how are we supposed to tell the difference.

Gus: He has a point.

Kirby: I know! *Brings out a crystal ball from who knows where and eats in transforming into ESP Kirby*

Tuff: Woah! Which ability is that?

Sir. M: That's ESP Kirby! And what about the other version of me and King Dedede, Tiff.