4 - Re:born : the sky meets the mist

(14th July  1994, Japan Namimori town ,Sawada household )

Sayuri is now 4 years old ,  she was sitting on the bed in her room reading a book as always since she doesn't have anything else to do after all she is an adult  stuck in a baby body,  and knowing  sayuri she  didn't really like the idea of acting her age as  she deemed it unnecessary and troublesome feeling embracement.

   Furthermore she isn't really a professional actor and  adding the fact that she lived her past life as a marionette controlled by the stings of vengeance well right she has given another chance so she won't Just let it slip away she decided to live this life as she want no one will control her anymore being a little selfish won't be bad .

Also the expression her parents and the other   made  at her antics were priceless who could blame them you don't see everyday a baby no older than a year walking and talking ( well minus the arcobaleno of course )

she didn't  even touch the pile of toys that her parents bought her on her birthday  , laying there  at the corner of the room .

After a while of reading Sayuri closed the book placing it on the bed then she hoped up the bed and went toward the door heading to the kitchen .

   while walking she passed her parents room and she suddenly heard her father on the phone what really caught her attention was the fact that he was clearly Talking in Italian so she decided to listen to his conversation maybe she will solve the puzzles that surrounded her so called  father correction baka-mitsu  and his mysterious job.

she has a theory of him being a security agent or a or something of that kind well he acts like an idiot but Sayuri can that all was a facade well not exactly she can't tell it was all an act cause she feels it his feelings are scencer toward them , he is dangerous she thought well she was after all a hit woman in her past life she meet all kind of people .

   she was thought to read people through their actions and expression she had many experience in this life so she concluded that Iemitsu isn't really a normal person as they call them civilians( not only him but also tsuyoshi) and the fact that she always smell gun powder everytime she was near him proved that .

 so he is dangerous, not  in a bad way  she added at least for the two of them he was her father after all he cared , his actions toward them proved that .

So now she has to find his line of work and  here is the chance , after the little clues she gathered until know she shrunk the possibilities so either he is someone working for the government as a secret agent or something or maybe a soldier since he is away and their is possibility of him bodyguard judging on the structure of his  body  or the worse him being a hitman or an assassin a law breaker to be exact .

  Her intention hummed at the least ( another ability she possesses maybe it was a side effect of reincarnation she thought  )  now about baka-mitsu's job she will find out soon , she leaned on the wall near the door And she listened carefully to their discussion.

"   Boss but  you have to return back, the venttins are attacking again. Your presence is needed here " a female voice sounded from the other end of the phone .

' Venttins family ? Don't tell me?  Mafia !! No wonder they're talking in Italian  ' the girl thought, narrowing her eyes .' that's the worst possibility ever ' she sighed breaking from her thoughts she leaned back and returned to their Discussion.

" I understand, report to Nono I will return to vongola tomorrow " her father said to the other line then ended the call, sighing heavily .

After that Sayuri decided that she heard enough then she headed to the kitchen