14-Re:born: Arc1 : the diary

(6th July 1998,Sicily,  Italy ) .

It was a dark cold  night ,  as  clouds were hiding the moonlight .

" Catch him !!" .
Three people wearing black suits were seen running in the woods if you look closely you will notice that they were holding guns , chasing after a man ,who was running for his life as they intended to kill him .

He managed to make a distance between them after a while. He leaned on a tree breathing heavily. He put his hand on his left side to feel a warm liquid.It seemed like the bullet hit him , and he was losing blood .

" Ma I t-think it's over for me " he muttered sighing lightly like he wasn't bothered by the thoughts of dying like he already embraced the possible situation , even though his calm facade there is a little amount of fear you can see .

Looking up to the moon ,the man grabbed a lighter from his pocket and a cigarette about to smoke  looking  at the book he put on his side. He looked at it in distress .  It was the main reason he was in this situation after all .

He then turned his head sharply to the left noticing a light .
" Dammit they are already here " .

Soon the three men caught up to him surrounding him , they pointed their guns at him .

" Now there is no escape for you ,die !! " one of the men said with an evil smirk .

But when the man was about to press the trigger , a car came suddenly from the left side crashing into him , at the moment when the other two were frozen from shock , the driver of the mysterious car called to the injured man telling him to get inside .

And the other didn't hesitate of course as recognised the man in the front seat , he hurriedly grabbed  the book  and   entered the car just as he was about to sit in the back , the two other men shot at the  car , and after the driver made sure that the man was inside hit the tier and they dashed to the opposite direction hitting on of the men who were on their way .

" that's was a close call  , thanks for the save Shamel " the man said to the driver who was actually doctor Shamel .

" Thank me after this ends, " Shamel said, looking at the side mirror  to see three black  cars still following them through this dark route. He clicked his tongue as he sped up, going through narrowed paths to get rid of them.

" Man,  they sure are stubborn, " the injured man remarked, leaning on the seat and holding a piece of cloth that he found on the back seat , onto his injury hoping it would stop the blood flow he had already lost a remarkable amount .

" How did you even get into this situation in the first place Matheo " asked Shamel after they finally managed to lose them , they are now heading toward Shamel's appartement .

" It's a long story, " replied Matheo ,not ready to tell his tail .

" I'm all ears "
And the other just gave him a helpless look .