2 - Re:born : between the past and the present.

Mei Xing didn't expect for this to happen , she died yes , and she already accepted that , backstabbed by her two most trusted friends , her foolishness after all resulted her downfall , thought it did hurt her ,seeing that the two who she thought were her best friend betrayed her in the end , just for what? And the answer was just simple as the question itself ,and just with one word , Yeah jealously .

she can't change what happened , so she let it be , she can't hate them isn't that stupid ? She is supposed to hate them , no more then that , despise them to the core , after what they did to her , that's what any other sane person would do right ? But no she chooses to forgive them in the end , is it like they say, a kind hearted person is always an idiot ? , maybe if that what it means so be it , if it mean that I would be an idiot then I am already one.

Now no need to regret anything she is dead , and she can finally rest maybe better , meet her parents and her sister yujin .

She knows that when people die either they go to heaven or hell based what they did in their life , she is well aware that what she did is wrong , she was going to hell and that didn't matter to her , she wasn't afraid of death and what's coming after it, after all she lived half of her life seeking for revenge.

In her line of work ,if you're afraid of death then you won't last very long , that's the first thing that her monitor told her when he took her under his wings .

She choose this profession at a fairly young age , barely 10 years old if we may say. adding that she nearly died many times but her luck got her in the last minute , she got used to it , so she wasn't scared of death , because it will come to you at any moment.

So yeah she expected hell and not this , when she regained consciousness she found herself cuddled in a soft blanket , she tried to open her eyes , but a bright light almost blinded her , after moments later her eyes finally adjusted to the light , but nevertheless her sight still a bit blurry , she noticed a figure of two shadows on her her right side , she tried to move but with out use .

' what's happening here , and why can't I move ?'
that was the first thought that come to her mind, she tried again but only to fail in the end. She was very confused so she lifted up one of her arms after many failed attempts. She was shocked after she saw her arm. It was shrunken!? No, it's more like it became a baby's hand? An unfamiliar figure lifted her up and gently swung her in their arms. At that moment,it clicked , she realized that she had reincarnated. She unconsciously begun crying, due to her little brain not being able to process all of that unbelievable information.

Then she was handed to another figure, the sound of a melody calmed her down and then she fell asleep melting in the warm embrace .

{ 12th January 1991 , Sawada household , Namimori town , Japan }

3 months have passed since Mei Xing was reborn as Sawada sayuri , she was still clueless about the situation that she got into , and who were her parents at least she knew that she was reincarnated as a baby but wasn't she supposed to forget her past life memories .

These questions always keep coming to her , but in the end she didn't find any answers to them and that irritates her not knowing more about her situation and she can't stay awake to thoughtfully think and observe her surroundings , she is in a baby's body .

She can finally see and hear clearly. The first thing she discovered even if she was just three months old back then , it was that her mother and father are talking in Japanese , yeah it wasn't hard for her to know that , seeing that she learned 11 languages and Japanese being one of them , so there is a possibility that she was now in Japan , or maybe her parents were Japanese and lived aboard , and there are many possibilities sigh now where she is going to start investigation .