5- Re:born : the wielders of the Shigure Soen Ryu sword style.

( 17th July 1993 , Japan , Namimori town , Namimori hotel ) .

The two of them arrived at the hotel where Shamel's target is .

" We arrived , he was supposed to be on the room number 30 " she said to him .

" So what's your plan ?" She asked him .
" Are you sure you want to come ? " He asked her as they were about to enter the elevator .

Well she is just a 4 years old , and he was sure she would freak out if she saw him kill someone and another part of him said otherwise and that she wasn't an ordinary child .

Shamel was conflicted , maybe he was just afraid of rejection .

" Of course !" She nodded . He just sighed and with that they entered the elevator heading to where his target resided. He felt uneasiness as time went , he was really afraid of rejection .

" We arrived " the little girl announced bringing Shamel out from his though the girl Sighed " don't you  realise that I can read you ?and no I won't freaking out I just want to see my mist in action no need to worry I told you before I'm not an ordinary infant so Shamel stop overthinking you are my mist "

He stopped in his track looking at her like he just saw a ghost then he went through his shock smiling that turned into a grin
" Are you sure you are not an arcobaleno?" Muttering to himself though it was heard by Sayuri as she replied to him .

" The strongest seven ? Nope "
He lifted his eyebrow at that " oh you know about them , hacking ?"

" Bingo I stayed up all night hacking filles it was amusing though , what to say the underworld of this world is really twisted !" she said, earning a laugh from her mist .

"Here is the room , need any help ?"

" Hah Like I need it in the first place "

The girl just shrugged her shoulders and watched Shamel doing his work .
He knocked on the door then an old man in his thirties answered but as he saw it was Shamel he was shocked and backed away from the door .
But then something surprised Sayuri .

"Mosquitoes ?" She muttered looking at the mosquito that came from Shamel and bit the man , Rodolfo ? .and she watched in amazement as he fainted on the ground .

" So that was your weapon ? That's surprising ? " the other just laughed at
her.

" You don't seem surprised though . Don't you sympathize with him ?" He asked .

" Sympathy ? I don't think he need it , he deserves to die a horrible death I read his record he was kidnapping children and selling them away For slavery and sexual Purpose adding other things to the list yeah as I told you before he deserves a more horrible way of dying " the girl said a look of disgust on her face .

" True... " that was his short answer .

When the two exited the hotel and went to the nearby local park they settled down on a bench eating ice cream. Surprisingly it was Sayuri's suggestion .

The two were talking about  Shamel's ability Trident Mosquitoes .

" It's called Trident Mosquitoes. I use it to inflict illnesses; I also can use these illnesses to cancel out other illnesses or simply infect a person with a deadly illness. " Shamel said his companion nodded at him .

" I wanted to ask you ? Do you like your own profession? "

" Why suddenly ask that ? " the older man asked, looking at her .

The other just shrugged " just
curious "

He sighed " Well it's not like I have a choice in that like that say once in the mafia always in it it's hard to leave it as it's hard to be in it , though I prefer being a doctor over being an
assassin "