11-Re:born: the Tri-ni-sette's song

( 15th December 1993, Japan , Namimori town , Sawada household ) .

'where am I ?' that was her first thought when she opened her eyes .
She found herself in a field of grass , surrounded by flowers, a clear sky  , a perfect  scenery and Dreamland .

' I'm still dreaming, ' the girl thought ,looking around her .

Then she heard a humming melody which was followed by soft singing like a lullaby and she was able to catch the words .

" The Sea knows no bounds.

The Clam passes down its form from Generation to Generation.

The Rainbow appears from time to time before fading away. "

Then She noticed a woman with blue hair and bright blue eyes , she had a big, white, mushroom-shaped hat , smiling at her , her eyes are filled with guilt , the little girl wondered why .

" Good luck on your journey Sayuri " the woman said to her , but before she attempted to ask everything went black , and she woke up .

" That's  surely a weird dream …" she muttered ,rubbing her eyes .

Then she remembered the song .
"  What does that even mean ?"
After thinking a while of trying to figure out the meaning of the song , she eventually gave up .

She looked at the clock and found it's 4 in the morning , seeing that she couldn't go back to sleep she grabbed her computer and decided it's the best time to hack the Giglio Nero it's been nearly  month since she was trying to track their database , she always got home tired with Tsuyoshi training , she can't pull her full attention on hacking that way it's not like vongola a very known mafia she has a lot of connection , it was easy that way .

( 15th December  1993 ,Japan , Namimori town , Sawada household).

It's now 9 a.m , it's been 5 hours .

Sayuri can say this was her lucky day when she finally found it .

It was easy for her to hack it since in her past life she was the best in that matter, adding to the  fact that this timeline's technology isn't advanced .

Even if she took this long the result satisfied her; she is now aware about what Tri-ni-sette is .

' that man said before that he was the Tri-ni-sette Administrator , as for the information she obtained that position supposed to be for a man named checker face the one who turned the arcobaleno into infant ( another fact the arcobaleno are adults were turned into infants this world is getting crazier like I'm somehow in a TV show )  so Kawahira and Tri-ni-sette are the same person ?' she thought deeply about all the possibilities .

And something weird ,Aria the boss of the Giglio Nero is similar to the woman she saw in her dream last night , it's not her , her intentions , this really begin to freak her out .

Then a knock on the door cut her train of thoughts,  it's her mother .

" Sa-chan are you awake ?" Her mother asked .
" Hai …". The girl replied , as her mother entered the room '

" hurry up sa-chan  and prepare yourself or you will be late for your training with Tsuyoshi-san, " her mother said .

Sayuri nodded, getting up from her bed and went to prepare herself .

She still has training with Tsuyoshi , she will confort Kawahira later ,maybe he will know about the song too .

(15th December 1993 , Japan , Namimori town, Sawada household)

Her training with Tsuyoshi ended , Sayuri now in Kawahira's shop , eating Ramen with him after a while of thinking she decided to ask him here and now dropping her chopsticks .

" So you are checker face " she blurred out  causing Kawahira to choke on his Ramen ,she patted his back handing him water she felt déjà vu .

" Well that confirms it " then she added and Kawahira looked at her in horror and Sayuri smirked as she finally succeeded in cracking his poker face .

He doesn't know if he should cry or laugh , he decided to tell her about him being the Tri-ni-sette Administrator so she won't bother him in that topic he was sure she wouldn't find anything even the strongest seven heck even the vendicin didn't found his true identity , and here a girl no older than six old blow his cover well he will give her credits for that , thought he was curious about how did she find this information .

If someone else found about him he will not hesitate and kill them , but through this days he spent with her he grew fond of the little sky , she has pure flames even pureer then Giotto himself , even his flames trying to form a bond if not for him stopping it and he only  know her for a month .

" Where did you even get that information , only me and the …" then she cut him up .

" Yeah yeah the Arcobaleno and the Giglio Nero i know , I simply hacked Giglio Nero's database it was easy like a cake they surely have to improve their security system , thought it took me a month to find their database " the girl said puffing her cheeks at the end .

Kawahira as he heard that , he laughed hard .

" I didn't expect you to find it …" he said as he caught trying to surpass his laughing
fit .

" Don't worry you secret is sealed I guess," she said eating from her bowl .

" I hope so …" he said .

" I won't come a week from now, " the girl announced to him .

" Oh where are you going ?" He asked .

" I will go to Italy , to visit my mist " as soon as the words left her mouth , she felt the temperature of the room drop and felt a shiver going down her spine , Then she turned to Kawahira who made that fox expression .
"Is something  wrong ?" She Asked him ,

" Nothing just curious , did I hear that right you said mist hmm "

"y-yes ?"

" And why is this the first time I hear about that ?" The two of them already talked about the flames as Sayuri questioned it
The data she found before isn't that helpful; it only gave her a vague image; Kawahira's explanation made it clear .

" Well you didn't ask before "