18-Re:born: Arc 1: the game starts.

(13th July 1998, Lupin's hideout, London)

" I won't lie and say it's gonna be easy, it's a risky operation if we get caught it will be game over for us, so you two are in ?" Lupin asked Matheo and Shamel.

The two in question shared a glance, then they looked back at Lupin.

"We are in, " the two said at the same time announcing their answer.

that earned yet another grin from lupin.

"then i assume you got a plan ?"Fujiko asked,"Fujiko asked, as this will be a difficult process they will infiltrate a Russian mafia, and in normal cases, this is branded insanely impossible, but that principle doesn't run in their small gang remembering all the crazy works they did till now.

" well we are pretty lucky two days from now our dear Afanas planned a masquerade party in one of his mansions in Moscow, it would be perfect timing to infiltrate his home and steal the gun " explained lupin as he moved toward the table he was working before, showing them the mansion's construction plan and where the gun was supposed to be at.

he pointed at the location of the gun, which was on the second floor of the manor. " the gun is in a chamber in his study room, here comes our first obstacle, unfortunately for us, the door won't open without his fingerprints, here your turn comes, Fujiko, you know what to do " he said handing her a golden envelope, the other in the room gazed at it.

"h-how the hell did he get an invitation? "Matheo muttered to himself in disbelief.

" the next step, Jigen Goemon, while Fujiko trying to get the fingerprints you two will disguise as the guards, the patrols are done through shifts every 30 minutes there will be a change of guards outside the room you two take the chance we have 2 days to join them " his two partners nodded silently at that accepting their roles.

"later on I will follow you two with the fingertips, the real problem will be the cameras, Aflans will put guards on stand up if we are caught by the cameras the mansion will close on itself literally we won't find a way out that's why we need a professional hacker, who will hack into the cameras and put a false clip on the CCTV ..."

Lupin said before he completed what he was saying Matheo cut him off.

" No need for looking for a hacker, that I can do it," he said confidently, earning a look from the others in the room.

Shamel eyed him speciously like he didn't believe that he could hack.

" what? you don't believe I can do it, oh man how do you think I survived in the Angelo Famiglia

this long, have some faith in me will ya " Matheo said playfully, but he was clearly offended that Shamel didn't believe in him.

" Remind me again because of who we are in this situation in the first place " Shamel commented dryly, earning a glare from said person.