One Thousand...

There is one thousand of us. One thousand.
I will never ask for anything more again knowing I have the love and support of so many.
I've come so far on wattpad and it hasn't even been a year. I've been on wattpad from April 18th, 2014 to today, March 7th, 2015. In one month and eleven days it will be the one year anniversary of this account.
We reached 100 on June 25th
200 on July 10th
300 on August 5th
400 on August 30th
500 on October 1st
600 on November 8th
700 on December 3rd
800 on January 5th
900 on February 1st
And 1000 on March 7th.
I love you all so much and I thank you all for all you've given me and shown me.
For every comment you typed and every vote you gave. To the minutes and hours you spent reading my books out of the millions of others out there. Thank you all so much.
I love you all and I know I'll never express it all to every single one of you since you aren't all reading this specific book. But I'm taking some time to put this message in every book I've written, completed or not.
Thank you all, you are the best I could ask for and I hope you know you brought tears to my eyes. All your love and support as I ask for opinions and all your comments leaving tips to my mistakes. I've progressed in writing and its thanks to your helpful tips.
I love you so much, I wish I could hug you all.
Thank you
And of course,
BYEE MY BEAUTIFUL BLUE COOKIE STEALERS